The Journey continues

Reality

"Where is she going?" CHanyeol  asked, "Does anyone else feel congused ALL THE TIME?"

"Nope..." D.O said loudly, " I think its just you..." he said in a lower tone towards Chaneol. 

SMACK! All the boys were looking around for what just happened. The loud sound of someone hitting water caught everyone on the boats attention. Lena ran across the roof of the boats upper cabin and jumped off in fromnt of the boys, "We need to go! I think they found you..." Lena was exasperated and had blood on her face and hand. It was a bright red which keys suho that it was hers because it was still so fresh. He found in biology that blood dried darker.  

"You need to get out of here! They are coming for you." Lena was adement. Her voice was worried, a sound her body didnt match in language.

"Why do we need to leave? and who is after us? Lady, I think your nuts" Chanyeol said in a confused disbelief.

"Do you even know how to defend yourself?" She looked Chanyeol up and down, "your just a baby, you dont even know whats going on."

She was right. Chanyeol had his powers longer than the 4 of his friends and still couldnt control it well enough to do anything. 'why cant i have control' he kept thinking while listening to Lena make him feel inadequte.

"You never pay attention. Your attention span is less than that of a guppy. That is your problem. You need focus. All of you need focues." She turned and yelled at all of them. "We are lucky that they found me and not you.Next time we wont be so lucky."

"If were such a pain for you than just leave! We dont need you. we didnt ask you to protect us. Your just a -" Suho stopped Baekhyun with his hand and then lena fired back, " You will see."

***

The boat docked and Lena marched off without notifying the boys. 'If they think they dont need me, maybe i should just let them die! No Lena you can't. You need them too. But you cant get to close. Keep up the callus front. It is best for everyone. Train them and teach them about their past and future, fix the world and go home. That is the plan' Lena thought. She stopped walking and turned around. Sje looked for the boys and saw Kai and Sehun. They walked over to her. 

"where are the others?" 

"I ate them. And now your next. Thank you for making this so easy." Lena said with a flirty hint of sacrasm. 'no lena, stop! this is not your future. you can beat it. you can live' Her thoughts were colliding with her heart. Her heart long for love and know that one of these boys will be it. But who? She knows how to find out but is afraid of the answer.

"They are coming" Sehun juped up, looked around and hit kai in the chest. "see!"

Kai looked around "Did you feel that?" he looked up and to both sides. "Do you feel that?" He looked worried. 

"What?" Baekhyun walked up and saw Kai looking scared and speaking like a crazy man.

"Something isnt right..." Lena said "i feel it too"

They  made eye contact and Lena ran to a car she had standing by. It was a Cadillac escalade. Black like the car and everything else she had.  She wiped around and yelled out to the. "Get in."

The boys got in to the SUV quickly because of the haste in her voice. she looked around the SUV, "Kai in the back. I need eyes back there. Tell me if youfeel anything, ok?"

"I can do that," Kai climbed into the third row back seat with Sehun. 

Lena began to drive fast. She was whipping around corners and swerving between cars. 

"How did you know we had powers?" Suho spouted out after an hour of driving in silence due to paranoia. 

No answer. 

"Maybe she is a spy and they are taking us in for testing!" Baekhyun said sarcastically.

"Shut up Baek! You are just-" D.O started but Suho cut in, "Where are we going?" Lena looked at him, "we are going somewhere we wont be found" Driving for what seemed like forever, the light of a new day shined over the mountains in the distance. 

In the back, Kai was still looking around whil Sehun was resting his head on Kai's arm. He slide to the awkward spot he was in now in the middle of the night. Kai didnt move him because he was so peaceful and Kai knew he wouldnt sleep anyway. The fear was sitting with him and he couldnt shake it. The beautiful sunrise was making him feel more secure. 

Chanyeol and D.O were leaning toards the left passanger door, Chanyeol leaning on the door, D.O leaning on him. D,O was squeezing Chanyeol like a teddybear. Suho looked at the and smiled. Baekhyun was leaning on the door with his arms crossed and looking pissed as he slept. "He is even mad in his sleep," suho commented to himself. "Well hopefully he lightens up soon... and I thought i was a debby downer..." she rolled her eyes toward suho then looked out the windsheild. "We will arrive at the first part of our journey in less than an hour so you should wake those boys up." 

"ill let them sleep for a little while longer" suho mantioned to Lena. 

"RISE AND SHINE BOYS!" Lena yelled. "They need to be ready to move when we arrive," lena told Suho. "We will stop the next town for food and supplies, no one is left alone. Understand?" 

Suho was hesitant to answer but understood so he shook his head in compliance. 

"Supplies? Are we going somewhere  where there isnt any food and stuff around?" Baekhyun yawned and stretched, punching D.O in the face on accident but subsequently waking him up. "What the hell?" D.O popped up and looked around, "Im coming mom, two more minutes."

"We are going to a pertainant location. I will tell you more when you need to know." Lena wanted to keep her distance. 

*** 

They pulled into a small town gas station and parked. "If you need to use the restroom now is the time. The next toilet youll see will be a long time from now."

"What? Im not going with her if there is no toilet." D.O yelled out the window as Suho and lena opened the back hatch. "You barely use a toilet as it is. Now if i were a girl i would be saying that!" Sehun chimed in. Under the floor was an arsenal of guns, and knives. She wrapped them up into a carrier and dropped it to the ground. Behind that were 7 black backpacks. She pulled one up with a tag that said "Ana/Lena".

"Whose Ana?"

"My sister."

"Where is she?"

"Not here and thats all you need to know."

"Ohhhkay..."

She opened the bag and inside the back pouch was dried foos, toilet paper, and water. "At least theres toilet paper," Suho yelled to D.O.

"That doesnt change anything!" He yelled back. 

A moment later Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol walked out of the gas station with health bars and snacky food. "The bathrooms in there are pretty gross. You better just pee outside." Kai said having missed the whole conversation earlier.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" D.O cried out! "Good bye cruel world. I might as well just die now!" 

"Stop being a baby" Sehun said, trying to be all macho. Everyone laughed at him.

"Alright guys, gather a round i only want to have to say this once. I have a pack for each of you. It has essentials, food, water, sleeping bag. If someting is missing that you are gonna need and can get here, do it. The more you bring, the more you will be weighed down if someone finds us. D.O here is your bag, Look through it. If something is in there that you dont think youll need take it out. Suho, bag. If you want to carry something for one of the others, thats your own thing. Sehun. I will not carry anting for any of you. Kai and Baekhyun- bags. .. Baekhyun.! Lena threw it at him to get his attention. "Everything i say goes, you dont know these mountains like i do so dont ry to do it by yourself. Chanyeol here is your bag." She handed it to him. "Be ready to work hard. We need to train you up. Find your weaknesses and strenghts. We need to talk about history and the future. Are you ready?"

Lena looked around and D.O was gone. She looked around for a momnet and then saw him wearing shorts and a t-shirt and wearing his backpack. "Were those in the bag?" suho asked. "nope i bought them. I didnt want to sweat in my new jeans. I also bought D.O for the B.O. I suggest you guys do to."

He walked up to lena and looked at her. "Im ready, lets go!"