Finally!

Reality

 

It was a beautiful Saturday. The blue sky and shining sun on Sehun’s face made him so happy. He laid on the grass watching his friends goof around. Suho was reading a book, preparing for college entry tests. Baekhyun, Kai, and D.O were making a sand castle in the sand box.  Chanyeol was swinging next to the sand box so he could still talk without getting sandy.

“When do you think he will turn?” Chanyeol asked in a low voice.

“What makes you think he will?” Kai said, looking at him with glaring eyes.

“You don’t think it’s weird how we are friends and we are…” Chanyeol saw Se Hun stand up…”special.”

“Im sure there is a reason. Someone knows. That girl knows, which reminds me, we need to find her ASAP!” Suho looked up from his books

"Why dont we just leave this alone? Why cant we be normal?" Kai asked 

"Because she knows something, i just know it," Suho continued " She keps coming around when we change." He lowered his tone becaus Se Hun was walking over. 

"Guys, lets do something," he said in a whiney voice. 

"We are doing something. See! Look! Our sand castle is beautiful!" Chanyeol piped.

"I think im going to go home then Im not feeling so well today." 

Everyones ears perked and eyes shined up. 

"Why do you guys keep doing that when I feel sick?" Se Hun Pouted. 

"I dont know what your talking about." Baekhyun looked down. Se Hun was upset by this and started to walk away when the wind picked up. As he walked away it continued to pick up. The boys followed him calling to him. 

"What is happening?" Kai said, looking a bit excited.

"Se Hun, Wait up! Lets do something!" Suho called out. "Come back."

Se Hun stopped and turned, "I know youo guys are talking about me because im the youngest of us!"

"We're not. Just let me explain!"

The wind continued to blow harder, picking up sand and blowing tree branches down. 

"What is happening? Lets go inside!" Se Hun yelled. 

Suho steped into a park bathroom pulling Se Hun with him. "I think your doing this. Now calm down."

"How would I do that?" 

Suho started singing but it wasnt working. The wind was still going strong. The other guys were calling out begging him to stop. 

"How do I stop? I need help."

From the back of the stall a slow song can bellowing out. The voice was soft and feminine. When Se Hun heard it he slipped into a trance and the wind stopped howling and went away.

Both boys looked back and saw an angelic face.

"Who are you?"