Who am I, Who are you

Reality

"Hi Suho, Se hun, my name is Lena" 

***

"Where is she going?" Se Hun whispered to Suho.

Lena pushes her way through the boys and and walks out. She was dressed in all black. Black shorts, tight, and a black strapless shirt with black fingerless gloves. Black heeled boots, aviate's and holsters for weapons. This girl was packing some serious heat. She was walking fast and jumped into her black maserati and peeled out. 

"Dudes! Get the Jeep, lets go!" Suho jumped in the drivers seat and reved the engine. "Lets go!"

The boys followed the girl until she boarded a ferry. They stalked around following Suho onto the ferry. They all stood back against the railing waiting for Lena to reappear.

"What are we doing here? She is just a girl!" Baekhyun complained.

"She knows things, i just know it. I saw her when D.O, Se Hun and I changed. Chanyeol saw somebody, didnt you? Suho pleaded.

"I cant be sure it was her..."

"Wheres Kai?" D.O asked

***

"Hey y! Im Kai."

"Can I help you?"

"Well I sure hope so!" Kai said scooting closer to the femme fatal.

"I dont think so. I am busy." she turned to the side.

"Its a long ferry ride, i promise ill make it worth your while." He winked.  and walked to the other side of her and lifted her chin. "theres plenty of space, lets go" he smiled. 

"How about you meet me under the life boats in 5 minutes." she put her finger under Kai chin and rubbeddown his neck. She pulled his shirt and walked away. 

"What are you doing, were looking for someone." Suho stated blantly upset. 

"I am just having some fun, no big deal."

"Did you find him? oh Hey Kai!" D.O was feeling sick so he stayed where he could get sit if he needed.  

"Well guys, i gotta go" Kai scampered off. He looked under the boats and then walked up to the railing and looked along on the left and right. All of a sudden Kai felt a push and fliped head over heels over the ledge. When the culpret looked over the edge and saw nothing, she was upset. 

No one else was around when he was pushed, so he flashed back onto the boat, or so he thought. He was soaked from the cold sea water and needed his friends. He walked onto the next level and looked around. It looked like a cargoship, nothing like the ferry he was just on. He moved up to the deck and no one was in sight. He thought about his friends in hopes to flash back to them but it wouldnt work. He grabbed for his phone but it was wet. He was a 15 year old boy scared and alone on a boat. 

***

"Wheres Kai now?" Chanyeol asked, looking around. As he was asking, Lena walked by grabbing Se Hun and Suho. "Walk with me" She said. "Kai was pushed off the edge and he flashed somewhere, not here. I looked all over. He might be in danger. I know that you are new to the power thing but i need you to concentrate really hard. You are closest in age and might be able to feel him. Suho, you can move this water right?"

"well Ye.."

"Then you can feel wherfe things are in the water. If you think about the water, feel it in your body you can feel where things are. Think about metal. Think about anything boat related, go."

"I cant find him, I I I dont know..." Se Hun shuttered and became flustered. "Think harder! Is he your friend? Do you care about him? She was yelling at him now. "Do you want him to die?"

He started to cry and the wind started to push harder. It pushed the boat faster but the waved started to rage. "THINK!"

"Wait I feel something! Theres a boat nearby. Maybe 30 miles? I dont know..."

"What is happening? Se Hun's body jolted and he disappeared.

***

Kai could feel the wind pick up and he got worried. He couldnt concentrate. He tried to think about Se Hun and felt a jolt in his body.

*** 

Se Hun looked at Kai and looked around. "Where are we?" Se Hun asked.

"Were you crying?"

"We just zapped somewhere and all you care about is if i was crying?"

"Arent you sensitive?" He said with a bite of arrogance. 

"I think we should go up" Se Hun pointed up the richity stairs.

Both boys walked up the stairs to a boat dock. "We're on land?" How did we?" Se hun asked. "Were in China" Kai yelled. 

The docks were clear of people. There were only a few. There was a schedule on the wall and the only boat out -Soo Ming La- would arrive in 20 minutes. Kai rememberthat was the boats name and they would be reunited soon. 

**

 

"Se Hun's gone. Where did he go?" D.O said.

"He is with Kai" Lena remarked. "I think they are safe now and we can wait it out."