Day 5

My Stupid Cupid

Siwon’s POV

I have no plans for today and I’m going crazy just thinking of what to do within these four walls by myself. Yuri and Tiffany were eating their breakfast, casually chatting with each other about the latest collection of nail polish released in the market. Girls and their boring conversation topics… 

They were headed for work soon and Yuri has to work a full shift today so I won’t get to see her till the night. As for Tiffany, she doesn’t even seem interested to make conversation with me. She must be still thinking I’m a ert or that I’m going to steal Yuri away from her.

I used my spoon to stir my bowl of cereal, as I looked at the cornflakes swirl around the bowl of milk. Playing with my food seems like the best option to pass my time for now.

“Stop playing with your food, you’re not a kid!” Tiffany snapped at me, which made me jump out from my deep thoughts.  We stared at each other seriously as an awkward silence filled the house.

Yuri chuckled to lighten the atmosphere. “Tiffany, Siwon’s a big kid at times but he’s adorable isn’t he?”

I beamed with pride at Tiffany and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and scowled in disgust.

“Whatever, I’m heading to work now. Yuri, I won’t be back tonight. I’m staying over at my colleague’s house for a movie night.” Tiffany got up, took her handbag and headed for the door.

“Oh, have fun without me!” Yuri said playfully as Tiffany stuck out her tongue at her and left the apartment.

Yuri looked at her watch and frowned. ‘I need to get going soon; I’m going to be late for my shift!”

I sat on the chair and watched her walk away from me. I’m going to be alone soon and I dread it. What’s wrong with you, Choi Siwon? Why do you crave for human interaction so much?

“Siwon, I’m going to the club tonight with two friends. Do you want to join us?” She asked as she put on her high heel shoes.

Club… Ok, the place where humans get drunk, dance, puke, make out and stuff. Doesn’t really sound like my kind of fun.

“Sure.” But at least I have something to do.

Yuri grinned. “You’ll have fun with me, I promise. I’ll be back by 10pm then we’ll set off. Dress well. Maybe you can pick up some hot chicks.”

Well of course I can. But why do I need to pick up hot chicks when I’m living with the most desirable one already?

---------------------------------------

Tick tock. Tick tock. The day slowly crept by as I watched some boring soap opera on television which almost made me fall asleep. Thankfully I didn’t have to starve as Yuri taught me how to order delivery. I had burgers for lunch and dinner. This processed food makes me sick but it’s better than starving to death.

At 9pm, I started getting dressed. I picked out a brown leather jacket, a white shirt and khaki pants. I especially styled my hair with more care to look my best. I wonder what Yuri will think.

Yuri was home at 10pm on the dot. She was dead tired from work but still energetic enough for a night of mayhem. She’s quite a party animal I supposed. She rushed into her room and changed into a black sparkling mini tank which exposed her belly and a pair of black vinyl pants. Her hair was wavy and in a high ponytail.

“Let’s get going!” Yuri chirped as she hooked her arm through mine.

“Are you sure you won’t catch a cold wearing so little clothes?” I asked with concern, even though I couldn’t keep my eyes off her slim waist. 

“You’ll keep me warm, right?” She drew closer to me and held me tightly. I nodded.

----------------------------------------

We were near the entrance of the club and I could smell the alcohol and smoke. I really don’t want Yuri to know this, but I’m actually quite nervous. I’ve been a cupid for my entire existence and doing something so wild just was never my kind of thing. But it seems like Yuri loves this and somehow, I just felt happy to be able to spend some time with her.

We descended down the staircase and into the club. Loud electronica music blasted at my ears. Yuri held my hand and pulled me through the crowd. Along the way, a drunken girl placed her hand around my waist which made me yelped in fright. Yuri had to push her away as I was frozen in fright. We made our way to a private section of the club where we sat down at a table with two young gentlemen.

“This is Siwon, my new housemate.” Yuri introduced me to them as I quickly covered my ears to prevent the music from giving me a headache. They laughed at my action and I quickly put my hands down.

“I’m Baekhyun and this is Chanyeol,” one of the guys started shouting. I had to listen closely as it was so hard to communicate amidst the noise.

The guy with slightly curly hair whom I now know as Chanyeol said, “We’re good friends with Yuri. Wow, you’re a lucky dude to be living with her. Most of the guys who had the hots for her lasted only a night. How long have you been living there?”

“Five days.” I mumbled. No wonder Tiffany seemed mad at me. She thought I was just one of those nasty guys who were looking for fun with Yuri.

Yuri slapped Chanyeol on the head. “What are you talking about? He’s just my friend slash partner for the reality show.”

The guy who was called Baekhyun smirked. “Yes, friends with benefits I suppose?”

“I can’t outtalk you guys sometimes,” Yuri replied as she shook her head and laugh. “I’m going to get some drinks. What would you guys like?”

“The usual!” Chanyeol shouted as he pumped his fist into the air and cheered.

Yuri returned with a huge load of alcohol that looked like it could last us for days if we drunk it as water. No wonder she was dead drunk on the first day we met. This is crazy. Yuri started mixing some drinks and handed a glass to me. “Here, you go first!”

I looked at it hesitantly and sipped a small amount. The bitterness filled my mouth and I could feel a burning sensation going through my body. This is such a horrible feeling.

“You’re supposed to gulp it down in one shot! Dude, have you drunk before?” Baekhyun asked as he burst out into laughter with Chanyeol.

I felt my pride took a hit so I gulped down the glass and sat back. I watched the three of them down glass after glass of alcohol as though they had been deprived of it for days. I casually sipped my second glass as I watched them get louder and wilder.

“Let’s go and dance!” Yuri shouted at me and grabbed me by the arm. Before I could protest, I was headed to the dance floor where a mass of people were gathered. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were each dancing with a separate girl. Baekhyun’s hands were all over the girl while Chanyeol’s face was already plastered to hers. I looked at Yuri who threw her arms around my neck.

“Are you having fun?” She asked in an intoxicated voice. I can see that she was losing her consciousness. This is no longer the Yuri I know. This is a drunken Yuri who doesn’t even know what she is doing.

We started dancing to the beat with her arms still around me. I awkwardly placed my hands around her and attempted to dance along with her. Suddenly I felt the need to go to the bathroom really badly.

“Yuri, I need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be back soon. Stay safe ok and don’t go away with anyone! Be careful of strangers! The people here are so touchy!”

“Yes, just go. Don’t have to nag at me!” Yuri replied. She shoved me aside and started dancing alone.

I rushed to the bathroom, did what I had to do and quickly exited. The bathroom smelt so horribly of puke and there was a gay couple making out inside.

Just as I was making my way out, I noticed that the crowd’s attention was focused on the bar and there were chanting. “Strip! Strip! Strip!”

I looked at the bar top and gasped. Yuri was dancing on the bar top and slowly pulling off her top to expose her black bra. She threw her top into the crowd and a tall, skinny guy caught it. I need to stop her before she makes more mistakes. I pushed my way through the crowd with much difficulty towards Yuri. She was now lying on the bar counter with her hips arched upwards. She was slowly pulling down her pants to reveal her black thongs but she pulled it back up again and laughed. I reached her and carried her off the bar counter as the crowd jeered. I tried to locate the man with her top but he was too far for me to reach him. He smelled it with a erted smile on his face. I placed her on a long bench and quickly took off my jacket and wrapped it around her.

“Take this off me, I feel so hot!” Yuri complained. I ignore her and carried her up again as we exited the club.

“You’re such a silly girl. Why do you do this to yourself?” I wasn’t exactly expecting a response but I really wanted to know why she did that.

I flagged a cab and we headed straight for her apartment. My arms gave way as I placed her on her bed.

“Have a good rest, Yuri,” I said as I turned my back and was about to walk away.

“Choi Siwon!” She called out, which made me looked at her again in surprise. She sat up from the bed, still intoxicated and looked at me with glazed eyes.  She took off my jacket and threw it to the corner of the room, revealing her black bra again. I tried not to look at her chest but it was hard not to focus on her perfectly shaped s.

“Come here!” Yuri ordered as she pulled my arm. I fell onto the bed as well next to her. God, please let this evil temptation go away. Why do I suddenly have the urge to want to be with her?

She crawled on top of me as I lay on my back and stared wide-eyed at her.

“Siwon, I like and I’ve been wondering why you haven’t made a move on me yet. Most guys I know just want to get me into bed. But you, you play hard to get and I have to pull you in with me.  Do you want to have with me?”

, I think I know what that means. I was told by a fellow cupid that it’s something that men and women do when they are together.  There doesn’t have to be love at times, lust will suffice. But honestly I’m not really sure how that happens or what to do.

“Well… I…” What am I supposed to do now? What am I supposed to say?

Yuri was leaning towards me now. I closed my eyes as I supposed she was going to kiss me. I waited for five seconds but nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes and realized she had fallen asleep on top of me. I shook my head and laughed coldly to myself. Ok, at least I am safe for now. I carefully placed her on her back, covered the blanket over her and exited her room.

As I was getting up, I noticed a bulge in my pants. I pulled down my pants and underwear. What the just happened? Why is my erected? Damn it, I need to find out more about this soon. It must be Yuri’s fault again. What did she do to my ? AHHH!!

---------------------------------------

Ok sorry for the long long wait! Comments please :P