Finally...

Guess Who?

A week had past and you were finally released from hospital aswell as daehyun was released from jail 2 weeks ago. Your best friend had came to pick you up and brang food along with her, she knew you'd be hungry. You smiled and gave her a hug. 'im so glad youre fine, now we can do all the fun things, thats why we came to korea right!'

You nodded and hurried home to get washed up and to change your hospital clothes. When you arrived there, b.a.p was waiting outside your apartment. They all waved in your direction, but all you could see in your vision was daehyun. 'hi ______-ah im sorry i didnt get to pick you up from the hospital, we had a schedule.' he said. 'oh, its fine, lets go in now so that we could eat! Im starving' you replied raising your arm towards the entrance door.

They all smiled and you all made your way to the living room. Your bestfriend bought some food earlier on her way to the hospital but you didnt have time to eat it there. She layed out the kimchi stew and rice aswell as the bowls and spoons/chopsticks. And everyone digged in. After an hour dinner time was over. You wanted to spend more time with your friends especially daehyun since you havent seen them in a very long time.

Your POV

i guess everything is back to normal. Finally. These past few weeks had been crazy. Daehyun in jail, me getting kidnapped and getting shot in the arm. I thought that day was my last. We all sat there with our eyes fixed on the tv while laughing our heads off. I sat there next to my best friend on my right and daehyun on my left. Suddenly i felt a touch on my hand slowly finding its way around it. I looked down. It was daehyuns hand on my hand, holding it gently. I felt a spark of electricity go through me, my heart beating. He grabbed my hand firmly and whispered something in my ear 'i have to tell you something, lets go to your room.' i felt his hot breath brushing against my ear. I nodded and stood up. Everyone didnt even notice since they were too concentrated on the telly. Daehyun opened the door for me and quietly closed it behind him. I looked up at him confused.


 'what do you need to tell me?' you asked curiously. Inside you were dying for him to confess his true feelings and ask you to be his girlfriend. 'oh, umm n-nothing, i just wanted some time with you alone.' he stepped closer to you, your foreheads touching. His hands found its way to hold your head and pulled you closer. You stared into his beautiful eyes. He lifted up your head, your lips getting nearer to eachother. You could already feel his shaky breath against your mouth. You splurted out a small giggle as you knew he was nervous, which was apparently cute in your eyes.

'HYUNGGGG! WE HAVE TO GO NOW ITS REALLY LATE AND MANAGER KANG HYUNG IS GOING TO KILL US!" zelo bursted through your bedroom door which led daehyun to let go of you quickly. You pouted in dissapointment. 'im sorry ______-ah, i'll see you soon' and with that he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek like he did when you visited him in jail. Your face flushed in pink while you touched your hot face. He giggled and both of you waved goodbye. -----


It is finally the day of Jonghyun and Key' wedding. They were from the sherlock team that helped you out on your kidnapping case. So they invited you to the reception party of the wedding. You and your best friend went shopping a few days ago for this special event. You bought a light pink formal dress while your best friend bought a green one. Daehyun had asked you to come along with them and that they would pick you up from your apartment.

'hurry up ______! Theyre going to be here any minute' you scolded your best friend that was taking ages to get ready. 'hey jongups here!' you said through the shut door. Your best friend opened the door immediantly. 'What? Where?!' she quickly scanned the apartment but no jongup was found. You laughed playfully and dragged her out as soon as she was ready.

*beep beep* -we're here now! ;)

You recieved daehyuns text and left your apartment. B.a.p were all inside the van waiting for you and your best friend. Daehyun opened the door for you smiling. They were all wearing suits and looked extremely handsome. 'hi everyone!' your bestfriend shouted and went inside the van after you.

Bestfriend POV

On the way to the wedding reception i was so happy as i got to sit next to jonguppie. I should ask him if i could call him that. From the corner of my eye i could see jongup smiling at me. I looked at him brightly and asked 'hey, can i call you umm guppie?' he looked suprisingly at you then smiled. You can see that he thought about it for a while. 'yeah of course!' he replied and ruffled my hair. What i love about jongup is that he is always smiling in any type of situation. Hes just like a puppy. My puppy. Guppie puppy. (a/n sorry guys i got carried away lol)

A/N another update! Woo! I was going to write more but i think it was too long lol sorry im so bad in writing like intense romance stuff otl. Anyway, dont forget to vote for b.a.p! Comment/subscribe! x