The hospital

Guess Who?

Beep...Beep...Beep...

There was a needle up your arm and a tight bandage on the other. You were relieved that it was all over and that you were still breathing.

You came into the hospital only yesterday night but already you knew nearly everyone’s name.

There was still heavy throbbing in your right arm but you know you were fine. You were just hoping that Yongguk and Youngjae were okay.

Later that evening, there was a knock on your door. You wondered who it could’ve been. “Good evening baby, how are you?” Your heart started thumping and you knew that wasn’t good for you in this state. His beautiful face is back.

“DAEHYUN!” you tried to sit up but suddenly fell back on the pillow again.

Daehyun took a chair and sat beside your bed.

He held your hand and smiled. All the senses in that arm came back (you could feel anything in that arm before).

“I enjoyed the cheesecake _____-ah” You were still speechless so the safe thing to do so you don’t embarrass your self was to smile but what came with that smile was not good. “Awwww, your blushing” Daehyun said.

He took out a box and opened it. There was a slice of cheesecake and only one fork.

You suddenly felt guilty for all he has been through because of you. “Listen Daehyun im really sor..” Daehyun stopped you before you could finish by shoving a cheesecake filled fork into your mouth. He took another forkful but this time fed himself. “What? I like cheese cake too!” he pouted. You chuckled.

Both of you finished the slice within minutes but Daehyun ate most of it.

A nurse came in and said that it was my rest time now and that Daehyun had to leave. He also said that I would be able to leave the hospital within the week.

Before Daehyun left, he remembered something and left a crème coloured envelope on my bed. I opened it to find a wedding invite from Jongkey. That will be exciting you thought. But for now, before you were able to do anything else, you dozed of to dream land.

 

 

 

“Higher” you shouted. Daehyun pushed you higher. You held tighter on to the swings. You were reaching so high into the sky that you could almost touch the stars. You let go of one hand to catch the star but suddenly you fell backwards off the swings. Falling, falling, you landed in the arms of Daehyun …

 

A/N Thank you for your support guys, hoped you enjoyed and really sorry for being late again but it’s an important year at school soo sorrrry L Forgive us?