Fairytale

Guess Who?

Your pov.

I looked at my reflection a smiled to myself. I came here just to interact with the Korean culture and here I am, standing in front of a mirror in a pink hinted dress. I’ve made many friends and some even closer and was even invited to a wedding. My stay here in Korea has been eventful, a memory that I will never forget. But journeys has to come to an end eventually. Our flight back to our home is on our way.

“_____-ah, what’s taking you so long in there, did you eat something wrong?” best friend said while knocking on the toilet door. I quickly washed my hands and wiped away the developing tear in my eyes. Back to the party.

 

The room was noisier than before, people with bellies fuller than when they first entered. Balloons were flying over head while the children below attempted capture. I went to the empty chair at our table which was situated by the balcony. Daehyun was talking to Jongup then glimpsed at me and smiled. His eyes glistened while smiling and my heart fell. There was still plenty of food at our table, this is unusual when we knew a certain someone was always hungry. Jongkey came to our table and thanked us for coming on such short notice, everyone answered by raising their glasses and clinking to the new wedded couple. Daehyun shot a smile at me and while raising his glass. He came round to my side and whispered to go out on the balcony with him.

 

It was night and the sky was dark and glittered with sparkling lights. In the sea below us, the ships sailed away quietly. Daehyun was holding my hand and was staring up in the sky. Suddenly, I felt a hard tug at my dress. It was a little girl and boy who were about 5 years old. “Are you two married? You look like the prince and princess in my book.” Daehyun gulped and ___ blushed. What do you answer to that?

“Yes, we are the prince and princess in your book.” Daehyun said proudly and with that, he took both my hands and leant forward. The little girl and boy went away saying eww. Daehyun's breathe lingered around my mouth then our lips pressed. I felt the tip of his tongue enter through and danced with mine. My eyes were lightly shut but I could still see the stars. I wonder what he saw. His hands slid around my waist and pulled me closer. Our bodies interlocked like a perfect jigsaw puzzle. Perfect was the word to describe that evening.


THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THOSE YOU STUCK BY US AND READ TILL THE END 

SORRY FOR BEING EXTREMELY LATE FOR UPDATES BUT NOW WE FINALLY FINISHED IT WOOOOO

WE LOVE YOU ALL!