Kris Should go to Jail.

Kris Should go to Jail.

 

Tao sat there, in that seat, shaking his right leg up and down. He sat there, staring into the computer screen. He sat there with his right hand under his chin. With his lips pursed together he hit the “x” button to close down the window.

 

Tao leaned back into his chair and crossed his arms across his chest. He sat there, leaning on his desk pondering. He was thinking of what to do when he saw that picture. He sat there, leaning on his chair, pondering on what to do.

 

Sitting there for a good 10 minutes, Tao finally stand up and ruffles his hair. He walked into the middle of his room and paced back and forth…back and forth…back and forth.

 

The person on his bed, who was lying down while reading a book. That person was supporting his head with his right hand while flipping the pages. The person stopped himself from reading and averted his attention to the pacing man in the room.

 

“What are you doing?” Kris asked Tao.

 

Tao stopped pacing immideatly pointed at EXO-M’s leader. He frowned before shouting,” YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL!!”

 

Kris looked at Tao with the weirdest expression on his face, “Why?” he coolly asked.

 

“Because eye is as illegal as physical ,” Tao told him.

 

Kris burst out into a fit of laughter on the bed, “What? What? What…do…you…mean?” he asked between laughs.

 

Tao pouted, turned towards the computer and pulled up a certain picture of Kris and Lay together, “How dare you eye me?” he asked and whine at the same time.

 

Kris stopped laughing, got off the bed and walked over to the black hair Chinese boy. He patted Tao’s head and pecked him on the cheek, “You can be my police man,” he said with a smirk.