April 14th, 1912. Choi Minho.

Never Brighter (SHINee) (Titanic)

 

April 14th, 1912. Choi Minho.

"Let go of me!" I shouted. "That son of a is going to hurt Taemin!" The crew members didn't let me go. They led me to an empty room in third class and cuffed my hands to a metal bar that was pinned against one of the walls. The man i recognized as Jonghyun's bodyguard stayed in the room with me, shooing the crew members away. He chuckled darkly as he pulled out a little hand gun and he raised an eyebrow when I looked at him, horrified. 

 

"What are you going to do?" I asked. He smirked.

"Oh I'm doing you a favor, trust me." He pointed the gun in my direction. "Sir Kim wanted me to make it slow, painful. What you have done is a crime, you know. Taking advantage of a confused person, making him do things…"

"I'm not a freaking criminal! It's that son of a you should be murdering, he is hurting Taemin! I should be there to protect him! He's in danger!" I roared. 

"I'm sure sir Kim will give that boy the punishment he deserves."

"You ing idiot." I shouted. The door slammed open and another crew member appeared, handing the bodyguard two life vests. 

"Put these on and go to the deck as soon as possible, please." He said, ignoring the fact that I was cuffed to a bar and that there was someone pointing a gun at me. He left soon after.

"Well isn't this inconvenient." The bodyguard murmured, putting the gun down and making sure the vest was closed tightly around him. "Here, catch!" He said, throwing the vest in my direction. It landed right at my feet, and his laugh filled the room. 

"You son of a ! Release me right now!"

"I guess sir Kim is going to get exactly what he wants after all." the man smirked as he left the room. His head appeared back around the corner soon after. "Oh, you might want to step on that chair over there." He said, before slamming the door close and leaving me alone. I screamed in anger, and I figured out what he meant soon after. 

 

Slowly, a thin layer of water started to seep from under the door. "Oh !" I yelled, watching the water as it started to reach my corner. I quickly pulled a stair in my direction using my feet and I stepped on it, pulling my arms, trying to break the metal bar. It didn't break, no matter how hard I pulled. That's when I started to panic.

 

 

A bit short, I know, but I needed you guys to know what happened to Minho before I let Taemin and Jonghyun go to the deck. So. That's why I posted this right after posting chapter 12. :) Are you guys still enjoying it? I'd love you hear your opinions, also to the silent readers! 

If you'd like a story with less drama, you can subscribe to a story I will start posting as soon as I finish this one. It's called Key's Lullaby and it will be a comedy! :) You can subscribe right here! 

 

X,

May.