Title 8

We Could Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You have a guest waiting for you, Jiyong Hyung.”

                His secretary welcomed him with a big wide smile on his face. Jiyong just nodded at him and walked pass the bright man who still followed him and read his appointment for the day. His botique, HappilyEverAfter, was located close to Myeongdong, a famous shopping area in Seoul. It’s not very big but it really is enough for Jiyong. It’s a three floored building, the first floor he use to meet his costumers and guests and also the conference room, the second floor was for his collection, and the third floor was his office. He had only 7 employee here, he had Daesung, his cheerful secretary that just greeted him with a long list of missed call; Chaerin and Haerin, his cousins, who also worked here as his design assistant for gowns; Yanggaeng or Seungho and Hyeonjung, his design assisstant for the male’s outfit, also Youngbae and Bom, who was in charge of the costumers or their guests fitting day . Yanggaeng and Seungho, along with the sisters Chaerin and Haerin, went to the same major as Jiyong, while Daesung was his friend from highschool. Bom was his senior at highschool, who happened to be Daesung’s girlfriend, and Youngbae was his neighbourhood who Jiyong had known since they couldn’t even walk or talk. Seungri, the DJ from the radio show was also his friend from highschool, and he often comes to the botique just to annoy Jiyong or flirt with Youngbae. Jiyong was sure something is up between them but neither of them would tell him anything.

                He started off as an assistant for one of his lecturer who was also a famous fashion designer in Korea. The latter was her favourite student because of his brilliance and creativity, and when he told her he was going to start his own label someday, with all her might the mid-aged lady helped him. At the age of 20, Jiyong was ready to spread his wings and he started to build his own bussines. The building belonged to one of her aqquaintance and he rent it with a very low price, thanks to his lecturer. His employees, or who he prefer to call, his co-workers, at first worked with him for free. His brand was populared from mouth to mouth, from a satisfied costumer to another. He now had almost 20 costumer a year and was one of the well known wedding designer in Seoul.

                Jiyong went straight to the elevator and in his office, making Daesung frown at him. “Hyung, I thought I told you you had a guest.”

               Jiyong sighed as he slumped in his over-sized chair. He had a rough night, listening to his mother lecturing him about getting married and have a life, while his sister was not helping at all because she was busy with her daughter. Jiyong was not used to this. He was used to be his sister’s child. His sister acted more like a mother to him and now with her having a baby, it all changed. And Jiyong was not ready for this change. “I know, I hear you, Dae. Could you give me a minute? I am reaaaally tired and I need to compose myself first before meeting.. whoever this guest is.”

               “Okay,” Daesung answered lightly. He sat at the chair across Jiyong, and he studied his boss. “Are you okay, boss?”

                “I guess so,” Jiyong answered him. He wanted to tell everything to Daesung, and Youngbae. Just.. not now. “Is Youngbae here yet?”

                “Nope. It’s his day off today. The sisters and Yanggaeng is here though. And Bommie Noona said she’ll be here in a couple of minutes.”

                “You and Bom didn’t come together?”

                Daesung shook his head. “She overslept. I.. umm.. I went too hard on her last night, I guess sh—“

                “Urrghhhh, Daeeeeee!!!!! Too much info!!!” Jiyong yelled and covered his innocent ears. Daesung laughed hard at Jiyong’s reaction. “Hey, by the way, you got a letter—“ Jiyong’s ear perked up at this. “—some old postman delivered it here since he said you don’t usually come on Sunday. He said he got a copy of your key.”

                Jiyong didn’t really paid attention to Daesung. He already had the envelope once lying beside his MacBook opened, and grinning like an idiot reading the letter.

 

Dear Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, >.<

Well well well, what a pity. I thought you were so in love with me that you would do anything to meet me, but it seems we need to wait for a while, love.

He called me love?Jiyong squeezed his eyes to clear his views. Was he reading wrong? Love?

As a gentleman, I’ll wait for you. You decide when, and where. I’ll only reject the offer if it clashes with my working schedule. I’m too eager to meet you now, even if there’s an earthquake at the day we’re supposed to meet, I’ll still come to find you. Just, not work please, I can’t afford to take you to a fancy restaurant if I got fired.

Jiyong giggled when he read the last line.

So reply me soon. I am as excited as you are for us to meet.

 

                                                       THE OFFICIAL PIMP

p.s. you said you took some music course? Well send me some of your masterpiece. At least some lyrics. I’m compentent enough to judge if it’s good or not. LoL

p.s.s. I sent you another picture! Yaaaay!!

 

 

Daesung just shook his head when he saw Jiyong was too absorbed in reading the letter. He didn’t know who his boss was writing lately, but he sure made Jiyong more relaxed and less jumpy.  He decided it was his time to leave. The younger man stood up and took his iPad from the table.

                “Anything you need, boss?”

             Jiyong fold the letter and put it back to the envelope, not before chuckling when he saw TOP sent his childhood picture, and shook his head to Daesung. “Nope, just entertain our guest for a while, yeah? Tell him I’ll come down soon,” Daesung nodded and walked to the door. But before he got out he heard Jiyong asked,

                “Who’s the guest, Dae? Got a name?”

                “Yeah! Choi Seunghyun,” and Daesung got out of the room, wondering if he was imagining the great Kwon Jiyong just squeed like a rat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong made sure his outfit was presentable before he knocked lightly at the conference-room door and opened it. His eyes grew larger when he saw the man who turned around to look at him. The blonde man had to remind himself not to jump and kiss the other man right on the spot. Choi Seunghyun definitely was the most handsome man he ever seen in his life and the first ever person who could make him actually feel like a human, he could feel lust and weird feelings he can’t explain just by looking at him. Reading letters from TOP made him feel the same weird feelings, but it’s different because Jiyong hasn’t see him physcally.

                “Yoh,” Seunghyun raised his hand when he saw Jiyong. He was looking so stunning. His hair was no longer blue, instead it was black, or maybe very dark brown, and he slicked it back neatly. Seunghyun wore a very formal suit with his bowtie and to complete it he wear a thick framed glasses that made him perfectly stunning. Jiyong smiled nervously at him, and walked closer to shake the taller’s hand. Seunghyun awkwardly shook his hand with Jiyong, he wasn’t that fond of physi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter