Chapter 11

We Could Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Where the hell is he???”

                Jiyong looked at the watch on his wrists and when he saw it was pointing at 3, he sighed. He had already finished a cup of coffee and don’t even ask how many glass of water he had order. TOP was 3 hours late. And that’s not good. He already text TOP to tell him that he was waiting at The Coffee Bean at Myeongdong, and from there they could go around the food stalls, but he didn’t got any reply from the other man. He tried to call, but it was always rejected or the other did not pick it up. Jiyong tried to keep his mind positive, texting with Yoochun and Seungri helped him to relax a bit, and even the phonecall he received from Hyeyoon was able to make him laugh. But when the phonecall ended, and the text had stopped because Seungri had to go back to work and Yoochun was in the middle of a recording session and needed to supervise it, Jiyong’s nervousness came back. He was fidgeting in his seat, playing with his straws, jumping at his seat everytime a costumer came in, only to slump back in his seat because none of the guests came to aprroach him to say “Hi, I’m TOP”.

                “Do you want to order anything else, Sir?” a waitress came and asked him as she took the empty cup. Jiyong just looked at her and shook his head. The waitress nooded and smiled at him, Jiyong knew she pitied him. He was like a desperate man waiting for a lover to come on a date. But he never came. Suddenly his phone rang. Jiyong looked at the caller ID, unknown number, Jiyong was very sure it’s TOP.

                “He.. hello? TOPssi?” He asked. He didn’t even looked at the caller ID to see that it was actually a different number from the last one he used to call Jiyong. “TOPssi?” he called again when there was no answer.

                After a minute of silence, somebody with a muffled voice answered. “I’m sorry, Dragon. I couldn’t make it.”

               Jiyong felt like his heart just went free-falling to the floor. “Wha-what are you talking about?”

              “I.. won’t be able to meet you. I’m not coming,” somehow the sentence offense Jiyong. He’s not coming??

              “TOPssi, don’t you dare play with me. I’ve waited for three hours and you said you can’t make it??? Yah! Do you have any respect at all?”

            "I respect you more than I should, Dragonssi,” Jiyong does not understand the sad tone in the other’s voice. “And I now I love you, more than I ever should, more than I ever could.”

                “Love? T-TOPssi. It’s not funny anymore. Show up! I’m going to wait until you show up.”

                “Please, just go home, and forget me, okay?”

                “What??” Jiyong almost stand up from his seat. What is this?? Why was he suddenly acting like this? “Are you kidding me, TOPssi?”

                “You look cute today, by the way. The beanie suits you. You don’t have to act tough all the time, you know. Loosen up a bit.”

              Jiyong snapped his head out of the window when he heard this.How did TOP know he’s wearing a beanie? Unless... “Yah, you. A stalker to now?” Jiyong slowly stood up from his seat and examine the buildings around him. There were only restaurants and clothes shop around, no tall buildings, and Jiyong had no idea which one TOP was in, because every store had a clear view of him from their spot. “What the hell, TOP? Come out now!!!”

                “I’m sorry, Dragon. I really can’t. We should stop writing to each other too.”

              “What?? What are you.. what happened?” Jiyong gave up. He was worried, he really wanted to cry. It’s like being dumped by someone, and Jiyong didn’t like the feeling. “I’m begging you, TOPssi, please please show up. Just this once.”

                “It was nice to know you, Dragon. My life has been so fun this six months because of you letters..”

                “Please, TOPssi..”

                “.. and it was a pleasure to be your penpal. Oh, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter