Chapter 1

We Could Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyong smiled in front of his PO Box locker. It was the shortest letter The Official Pimp, or T.O.P., that’s how he called him,has ever sent him. His pen pal never sent him letters less than 4 pages. He likes to tell stories about everything. About himself, about his family, about the city he’s living in, about his work, the songs he made, everything. And it’s pretty weird to read a one paged letter, barely one page, from him. He’s been sending letters with this pen pal since 6 months ago. He met this guy on a phone-call at a radio show, where he was one of the guest. He was invited to the show by one of his best friend since high school, Seungri, who was a DJ there. Seungri wanted him to be a speaker for their topic that day, which was “nothing’s wrong being gay”. Being of a few people who called themselves aual, Jiyong knew he had different orientation since he was a child. He never had any ual interest in girls, or when he was older, women. At first he thought it was because of his field of work, where most of the people work in fahion were gay, but even to guys, he had no interest.

His passion was only fashion. Since he was a child, fashion has stole his heart and mind. When other boys was busy playing with their robots and car toys, Jiyong helped her sister mix and matching her Barbie doll clothes and dresses. When other boys was busy playing bicycle, he choose to stay at home watching her sister drawing clothes and helped her sew those clothes sometimes. When other boys were playing basketball at highschool, Jiyong choose to take sewing courses after school, and designed some of the clothing in his sister’s online cloth shop. And when other boys choose law school, or bussines major at college, Jiyong choose the art departement, majoring at fashion and he graduated with a very excellent mark. He now has his own fashion label, concetrating at wedding suits and gowns, and he was pretty famous in Seoul. Yes, he did e a couple of times in his life, but he himself couldn’t remember what he was thinking when he did it, or what made him did that. Sure he talked about girls, and guys, with his friends, he praised a girl when she’s pretty and he envied good looking guys, but never he had experience a ual or romantic attraction to one of them. Until he met this one guy through a phonecall.

 

 

“I was born from a wealthy family. I have two loving and wonderful parents,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter