Chapter 5

Addicted to Man's Back (Short Fic)

“Hye Mi!! If you’re not answer me I swear I’ll, I’ll, I’ll marry you right now!!”

 Whoa~so that’s really Seunghyun’s voice?? And what kind of threat is that??

“Oppaaa~” I can’t really yelling, basically I just normally talking like the person in front of me, my throat is really hurt.

“Seunghyun Oppaaa~” I said again.

“Hye Mi??! Is that you?? Talk louder so I can find you!” his voice still in distance.

“I can’t oppa, my throat hurtssss” I’m whining.

“Are you ok Honey pie?? Keep talking, I’ll find you by hearing your voice.”

“I-ermmm. I’m fine oppa, just lil bit broken” I said calmly.

“Broken?? What broken??? Did you hurt baby?? Where the hell are you anyway??!” he’s getting pissed because he can’t find me yet.

“Err, yes. But not that bad…. Oppa I’m in under cliff, be careful. The rain just stop but it still wet.”

“Cliff?? What clif-aaaaaah!! Oh god I just find the cliff and almost fell down”

“Oh my god are you okay oppa??” I asked, I don’t want he’s fell down too. Because who’s going to help us anyway??

“Holy cow, are you fallen down from this cliff? Thanks god you are survived. Stay there, I’ll be right there Honey pie.”

“Be careful oppa.” Not long he’s already in front of me, checking my body if I was fine or not. He managed to climb down the cliff, thankfully the cliff not really big.

“Oucchh! Don’t touch my left ankle oppa! It’s hurts!”

“How you can say this is not bad Hye Mi??! Your head bleeding, there are many scratch in your arm, forehead, and moreover broken ankle!” he’s mad, but I know he’s worried, I can see in his eyes. So maybe he will not ditching me?? Nah, maybe no. He just wants to save me, yes that’s it.

“I’ve already called my friends to help us. We just have to wait, they are in the way in here though.” He said while sitting next to me, and talks about awkward.

“Oppa-”  “Honey-” we talk at the same time. Ah, I just realized he called me Honey pie again.

“You first-” we talk in the same time again. “YOU, ladies first.” He told me.

“Ok then.” I paused to take a breath “I’m so sorry oppa. I’m such a stupid person, hug another man while I have this my lovely boyfriend. And yes, I addicted to man’s back, I don’t know since when but I was keep hugged my boyfriend’s back at that time even though he didn’t like it.” I stopped for looking at his eyes, I can’t read it. Is he mad? Sad?  But he’s still hear me though.

“I hug Joon because he just wanted to do that, he knew about my secret, he force me to hug him. I just attempted to touch his back, but my feeling for him just a friend! I swear!

The reason I’m not hugging you when I want to because I don’t want you broke up with me, I can and I MUST hold the feeling when I want to hug you. Because, when I hug you once I can’t stop it, when you brought that motorbike I was really scared. I was scared you’ll hate me when I keep hugging you, I was scared you’ll be think that I’m a crazy girl, I was scared that you’ll be ditching me, I was scared that you doesn’t want to see me again I, I, just love you so much, I don’t want to lose you oppa” I ended my little speech and teary.

 

Seunghyun POV

Oh my, I don’t know she loves me so much. Because when I asked her to become my girlfriend she just shyly nodded and said yes.

When Eunryong told me that Hye Mi has this addicted I’m quite surprised people have this kind of addicted, but it made me curious because it had been days since I dating with her, Hye Mi hasn’t hug my back and I want her to do that. It’s kind of weird to me because I dislike when people touch me without warning, when I was with my previous girlfriend she keep touch me everywhere, I don’t like it. I want to take control in relationship not the girl I dated, the man should. That’s why I brought my old motorbike that it had been ages since I rode it. I want my Honey pie, Hye Mi to hug my back. I was happy she finally hugs my back, even sleep at it, but when I cuddled with her she just hug me from front. Is Eunryong said the truth? Why Hye Mi just hug me when we rode with my motorbike then? When I was washing dishes I intentionally wash in a long time so she can see my back and hug it, but she just frozen I don’t know why.

When I saw her hugged that little basta** Joon my heart felt like broken in to pieces and hurt so much. Anger and sadness took me that day and made her scared until left me alone in Han River. After saw her running like that and I can’t get in touch with her it hurting me again, peoples made their mistakes of course. And I bet she hugged him have a reason, she run before tell me the truth.

Days passed and finally you pick up my call, but when I heard Hye Mi screamed and thunder sound behind her voice, it made me really worried and surprised. I called her again but mailbox answers me, few times I tried I can’t call her. But thank god suddenly I remember Eunryong, she gave her number in case want to talk about Hye Mi’s addicted to man’s back again. When I call Eunryong she said Hye Mi’s gone, she already search Hye Mi too but she and her other friends can’t find Hye Mi. I quickly take my jacket and went to that mountain while I call someone. And thanks to the lord I find her a while ago.

 

“Hye Mi~” I called her, she look at me with her teary eyes. “Let’s just forget it.”

“Wha-what do you mean?” she said startled and crying now. Tears pouring down from her eyes.

 



Sorry no gifs, my internet is not good again >-<

Happy reading! Hope you all like it and next chapter is the last one.

But I hope there are new subcribers and new comments for me! :D *puppy eyes*