Chapter 2

Addicted to Man's Back (Short Fic)

“Whoaaa~that’s movie is very great right Honey pie??” Seunghyun asked me while we come out from Movie Theater. I can’t enjoy the movie because I keep thinking Seunghyun’s back~~ his back is very different with my previous ex boyfriends, it feel warmer, secure, and I don’t know what else I can describe but it’s more greatttt~ I know I sounded very weird to like man’s back especially my boyfriend but I can’t stop it.

“Nae oppa~that movie was so great.” I smiled widely

“Alright, let me take you home now. It’s getting late.”

But on the way home rain is pouring down heavily, because we used motorbike in minutes we soaked by rain. Seunghyun come to my house for take a shower and change his clothes to my brother’s, I don’t want he’s getting sick.

People in my house are none: my brother has his dating, my parents still in overseas for working. I already take a shower before him and cook something warm for him: hot tea. I love drink hot tea in this cold weather.

“Hmmm~I smell tea Honey pie. I bet it’s delicious” Seunghyun step outside from my bathroom, he looks very fresh and totally handsome >_<

“Yah~it just regular tea oppa…”

“But you made it really delicious. Hmmm and I was right~” he drink it and we ate some cookies while watching television.

Then after our cup of tea empty I stand up to washing the dishes, but he interrupts me.

“No, let me do it. You just sit down ok Honey pie.”

“Nae, thank you Seunghyunie Oppa~boing boing…” I attack him with my aegyo

“Aigoooo~uri Honey pie is so cuteeeee” he pinch my cheek before washing the dishes. In seconds I glace him, did he know where the sponge or something else. But I was wrong to look at him, look at his BACK while washing the dishes. He usually wears some layers, and now he just wearing one simple t-shirt. His back is soooooooo tempting I can’t watch television anymore, I keep watch his back while suddenly my legs move by itself *ok, that’s totally insane* and walked to the kitchen where Seunghyun washing dishes.

Now I am standing few steps from Seunghyun. Thinking deeply to hug him or not. Omoooo why I’m like this??? I must ask him first right? How about,

            “Oppa, I have this disease. If I don’t hug you I can die in minutes.” NO

            “Oppa, can I hug you?” and he asked “Why?” “Don’t know why, maybe I just crazy maniac who loves to hug my boyfriend back.” NO

            “Oppa! There are big scary bug at your back! I must hug you to kill it!” NO

            “Oppa, please, please let me hug you. I lost my bet with friend and if I can’t do that she can kill me.” NO

            “Oppa, could yo-

 

“Honey? Honey pie?? Why you froze in there?” crap, while I was thinking those stupid reason Seunghyun already finished washing the dishes. Huaaaa so sad T__T

“No-nothing oppa. So what we’ll do? It’s still raining in outside, you can’t go home” I asked him.

“Wae?? Did you want me to go home? I still miss you honey pie~” he pouting.

“No, I just asked you. I don’t want you go home either, I’m sorry.”

“Ke ke ke, I just joking. But, I want you to do something.”

“What oppa?”

“Let’s just watch television, but I want to snuggle with you.”

“Oppa~~” *blushing* “I- I ….” Omoo I’m too shy to snuggle with him. I’m a shy girl and I’m scared he wants to do ‘it’ with me. I’m not ready yet.

“Come on Honey pie, I won’t do something that inappropriate with you if you don’t want to. I know what are you thinking…”

“Na-nae oppa~” then he hug me, even though we snuggle in sofa it feel comfortable. Weird that someone hugs me first, especially in my back. But I can feel his love and his warmness through my body, then I don’t know why I turn around and hug him from front. I put my head in his chest and we drifted to dream world.

 

*Two days later*

 

“I want to go to buy a drink. What do you want Honey pie?” we have a date again, this time at Han river.

“Hot Cappucino, thanks oppa~”

“Alright wait for me.” Then he goes to store that sell drinks. While I sit waiting for Seunghyun suddenly someone close both of my eyes.

“Wh-who is this? Seunghyun oppa? Is that you?” why he comes so fast.

“Nope I’m not your-what? Seunghun-oppa?” his name is Seunghyun! Not Seunghun~wait I think I know this voice,

“Is that you Joon?” (A/N: MBLAQ Lee Joon)

 

“What happen with Joonie oppa Hye Mi-ah?” he let go his hands and sit next to me.

“Yah~we’re already broke up ok.” Joon is my ex boyfriend, we broke up because we believe that our relationship is never works, our relationship just like friends.

“Haha, that’s right. So how are you? Still like climbing mountain?” he asked and sit closer to me.

“Hmm, yup.”

“And, did you still addicted to man’s back??” he seems curious, and suddenly I want Joon isn’t here today.

“Yes~”

“So, do you miss my back??”

“Whatttt?” I was taken aback with his words.

“Why? Did you satisfied with of your new boyfriend’s back?” his question is getting weird.

“N-no. I just hug his back today.”

“Whoaaa~it rare for you, when we still together you always hug me every day if you met me right?”

“Nae~but I want to get rid that addicted of me Joon.”

“Ckck, I know it’s hard to stop that addicted of yours. What are you waiting for? My back is at your service.” Damn, why he’s really know I can’t refuse that?? And his back also tempting, it’s been a while I’m not hug his back. But it’s feels I betray Seunghyun~

“Hmmmm, I’m-”

“What again?? Here, just hug me,” then his back faced me.

“Err~ok then” I hug his back, it’s nice. But not like Seunghyun back. Seunghyun back is mor-

 

“Hone-Hye Mi? What are you doing??” Seunghyun back with 2 drinks in his hands. He looks very pissed

 

I quickly release my hug from Joon. Me and Joon rise from chair.

 

------------

Thank you to my subscribers !

thetinybear

camelhee

kyoung

mecheko

skullize

myungllane

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVEN'T  ^_^

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! :D