Chapter 3

Addicted to Man's Back (Short Fic)

“I, I- just, hmmm.” . I can’t say anything, Seunghyun saw me hug Joon for god sake! Joon cut me,

“Hi, I’m Lee Joon. Hye Mi’s ex boyfriend, it’s just happened to meet her in here.” And I don’t know what obsess Joon to put his arm around my shoulder! Seunghyun is getting reaaaalllly angry now, I release Joon’s hand.

“I’m Seunghyun. His BOYFRIEND” He emphasized the word boyfriend while shaking hands with Joon, they also like wants to smashed each other hands.

“Ah yes I know, I-” *krrrrriiiing* Joon’s phone ringing and he accept it “Yes? Did you finish? Alright I’ll be right there in minutes.” Then he talked to me and Seunghyun again “Sorry I must go, my little cousin needs me. Bye Hye Mi-ah I will call you later, bye-Seunghyun.” Then he just disappears from our sight, damn you Lee Joon leaving me with angry Seunghyun.

 “Is he really your EX Hye Mi-ah??” I realize that Seunghyun not called me Honey pie or Baby this time, his face also seems really dark.

“Na-nae. He suddenly talking to me, it’s-it’s just happened to meet him Seunghyun.” I stuttered and look at my feet. He looks scary I don’t want make him angry again. But how can I survive from him today??

 “But why you hug him for god sake! He also put his arm around your shoulder calmly and acts like nothing happened! He knows that you have a boyfriend right?!” now he’s yelling to me, good thing there less people in Han river this afternoon but one/two people looking at us now. AND what I’m going to answer him??! Should I honest to him that I addicted to man’s back??

 

“I…I hu-hug him because, because…. Ermmm” crap, I can’t tell him. I’m scared that he’ll be ditching me.

“Because of what Hye Mi??! I know the reason. You hug his back because you tempted and miss of his muscular back right?? You don’t like my back, SO because of that you want hug his back. But if you ADDICTED TO MAN’S BACK why you haven’t hug mine Hye Mi??” he still angry, but I can see his sadness in his eyes. AND WHY HE KNEW THAT SECRET OF MINE????!!

“Ho-how you-“ he cut me off.

“Your best friend, Eunryong. She told me everything, that you have this secret, she worried that you will be broke up with your current boyfriend, which is me. Because of your little secret, that’s why two days ago I bring my motorbike. I also want you hug my back, it doesn’t matter for me” Oh my god, I can’t believe Eunryong told him all about it! But I’m feeling guilty I hugged Joon, I’m such a jerk. Seunghyun also intentionally bring his motorbike to make me happy. He’s not angry anymore, but he looks really sad.

“I… I …-”he cut me off again.

“But you hug me just when I ask you to ride that motorbike, when I snuggle with you, you just hug me from front. Did you doesn’t like my back? Don’t you love me Hye Mi-ah?”

 

Actually his question is weird right?‘did you doesn’t like my back?’ maybe nope for me, I’m also weird who addicted to man’s back. I do love him, because of that I don’t want hug his back. I don’t want my past repeated again, even though his back not like Jonghyun or Joon who have muscular back. I feel save, his warmness go directly into my heart, and …. Argh! I don’t know even though I just hug his back twice when he rode his motorbike I was already satisfied with it! I don’t want his back! I just want be with him for the rest of my live! But because I hugged Joon I felt really guilty, and why does I tempted to hug Joon’s back?? Damn! I was really stupid!

“I’m so sorry Seunghyun oppa!” I bowed, “I know you consider me as a weirdo right now, because I addicted to man’s back. For now I’ll never hug Joon’s back anymore,,,,,, and yours. I felt that I’m such a jerk! So…goodbye!” I run until I found bus stop and go home alone. I know run away never solve problem, but because I hurt Seunghyun I must stop seeing him.


*Few days later*

Seunghyun keep calling me, texting me, trying to meet me but I’ve always run away from him. I told Eunryong about my problem, she said sorry because she told my secret to Seunghyun. I told her that was ok, I’m stupid who doesn’t tell him in the first place.

“Yah~what happen with your gloomy face Hye Mi-ah??” my other best friend ChaeRin asked me.

“Sssh~you know already right” Eunryong answer it.

“Ahh…. Ok I know what that can make you forget your problem.” ChaeRin snapped.

“What?? Alcohol? You know I can't drink even 1 little glass ChaeRin~”

“I know that you pabo. Let climbing mountain tomorrow! I’ve called few more friends to accompany us.” My eyes widened, she’s right. When I climbing mountain I just focused to climbing mountain, nothing else!

“Hey, I think ChaeRin is right. Let’s get ready Hye Mi!” said Eunryong. Then they dragged me to my house to get ready, I hope this time I can focus on climbing and forget all things my problem with Seunghyun.


(A/N) Sorry I just put one gif picture, my internet connection is so bad~

How about this chapter? Tell me what do you think ^_^

 

Please subscribe and comment :D

Thanks to new subscribers:

ketop4

maineteukie

 

 

*Err, I don't know why my internet connection is getting bitc**. When it smooth I can't post gif picture of TOP. And one pic that I've already put in this chapter also gone =/

 

*I've edited it! with few gif pic!