Finally we met

You are my Angel

(L's POV) But it doesn't matter now. I need to save her. What to do? What to do? Hmm. Maybe I need to talk to her. And tell her I'm here to save her. But, isn't it stupid? Naaah never mind.

L took a peek again and tried to call Ann slowly. "Pssst. Heeyyy", he called her prolonging the words. Ann heard it so she looked around. She moved her eyes from side to side. There he saw L.

"Heeeellp. He's drunkk", Ann forming the words on without a sound. "Please."

L looked at her. Everything turned slow motion. (L's POV) My poor angel. She's in danger. He was so worried of how he can help Ann. He was eager to help. He stared at Ann and thought of a way to help.

"Don't worry. I came here to help you. Here's the plan. You kick his 'something' then run as fast as you can. Get it? I'll take care of him while you're running", L said slowly.

(Ann's POV) No. I can't run. My body is too weak now. And what if my kick doesn't work and this guy will become more angry? I can't die. But I have to. There's no more time. He's gonna find those keys any minute now. Okay, I can do this. God help me.

"Can you do it?". "Alright. Yes, I can. Whatever you say", Ann was still confused. "Okay. I'll count one to three. One, two, three!", L using his hands to count.

Ann kicked him then run as fast as she can. Although her fast is slow for anyone. L ran towards the guy whose  running towards Ann then punched him on the stomach. The guy screamed and bent down so L ran. He followed Ann who is now quite far.

They stopped on a waiting shed far from the village. Ann is gonna wait for a bus. She's going home. But before that, she talked to L.

"Hey, thanks for saving me. I'm Ann. You are?", she looked much lively than earlier. She was sweating and is breathing hardly. "I'm L", he was shy. "Oh. Thanks, L. So, where's your house?". "We've been there actually. I live in that village where I saw you. But obviously, I can't go back in there. The guy lives there too. He might see and kill me." 

(Ann's POV) I became speechless. I don't know what to say. But I have to give him a home where he can stay for the night. He helped me so I have to repay him. What to do?

"Oh. Is that so? I'm so sorry. You could've just ran towards your house." "Well. You're right though. But I'm here already." "But since you helped me, I should repay you. I live in an apartment. You can stay there for the night. You don't look bad to me." 

(Ann's POV) I can't believe I just said that. But I can't take it back now. Well, this guy looks good anyway. If he intended to harm me, he shouldn't have helped me in the first place. Here it goes.