Coffee Shop (Ann's POV)

You are my Angel

"Oh my gosh. There he is! Look at him Ann! Isn't he just perfect?!." She's Mae. My bestfriend. I'm currently here at the coffee shop with her, spazzing on his crush again. This girl, always stalking every guy she likes. But until now, she never had a boyfriend. And she keeps on falling for a guy who doesn't even notice her.

"Hey, you should stop stalking. He's not gonna notice you Mae. Come on."  "He's gonna notice me this time. You'll see. I haven't done anything yet, that's why." There she goes again. I know she's gonna do something that will make any guy she likes notice her. But, in the end,it's not worth it. 

"Just stop it okay? You just need to wait for the right guy to come to your life. Girls should wait. That love love thing will come least expected." I tried to make her understand so that she won't end up getting hurt again. But instead, she got mad at me. "I won't stop Ann! Get it? I'm not like you! I don't wanna grow old alone and wait! If you're here just to 'teach me a lesson' then go away!". But she knew I would never leave.

"If you don't go, then I will!". She ran off and left me on the shop. I was shocked because she never leaves the place we're in if the guy she likes is still inside. The next thing i noticed, the guy was not around anymore. No wonder she had the guts to leave me here.

Well of course, she's my bestfriend so I can't just let her stay mad at me, right? I have to chase her and say sorry. That's what I did.

Just when I ran outside, I accidentally bumped into a guy. He was holding a camera and it almost fell. I said sorry fast then i continued looking for Mae. As I go on, I noticed the guy I bumped wore headphones. I bet he didn't hear my sorry. So I looked back...

He wasn't there anymore.