Coffee Shop (L's POV)

You are my Angel

The sun is shining really bright today so I decided to go out and bring my camera. I went to places with beautiful views. I love taking photos of scenes. Sometimes people. A little later, I got tired walking so I went to a coffee shop.

While I was walking, a girl passed by me. Very upset. I took a photo of her. She would be nice for my collection. An upset girl on such a beautiful day. *smirks* I turned my camera around and then, I saw a lovely lady. She have such a white milky skin, a beautiful face, and a wavy long hair. Like an angel. What a lovely creation, I thought.

So I took a photo of her. She was inside the coffee shop. And she was alone. While walking towards the coffee shop, I  looked at the camera and see if I took a good shot of her. I was smiling while looking at it.

As I reach the door of the shop, a girl suddenly bumped me. My camera almost fell so I didn't see her. But it's okay. The bad part was, I accidentally pressed the delete button and the picture of the angel was gone.

I went inside the coffee shop, fast. I was hoping to see her again in there and take a better, closer shot. But as I look around,I couldn't find her. I sighed. For me, it was a loss. She was the most beautiful girl I've met for a long time now.

I bet she left already. But I didn't notice anyone left... "Except", I ran outside again. Maybe the girl I was looking for was the one who bumped me before I could get inside the shop. It must be her.

I can still remember her angelic face. And there was no sign of that in this crowded place. I decided to go to the park nearby. Maybe she's there. Sitting on a bench, eating ice cream, or walking. Maybe I could get a better view to take a shot of her.

But I stopped myself. I can't believe I was looking for a girl so hardly that I became imaginative. I've never done this for a long time already. And a long time ago... I know I shouldn't fall in love again. I just can't.