Where's my angel?

You are my Angel

 

Ann went to the park to find Mae. On a bench, she noticed a girl crying and recognized it was her bestfriend. "Hey, Mae," Ann patted her shoulder. "Go away!", Mae shouted. "I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It wasn't what you think it means. I was just concerned about you. I don't want you to get hurt again. We don't even know if that guy has his someone special... already."
 
"Well, honestly. You're right Ann. I'm very stupid," she sobs. "I was wrong. You see, while you were away, I followed him here in the park. I was about to confront him when suddenly, a girl stood beside him. They were so sweet. I don't have guts to do it anymore," she paused, "I think that was his girlfriend. Ann, should you do me a favor?".
 
(Ann's POV) Here I go again. I've done this for almost a hundred times already. And I know I'm gonna be in trouble again with this. But no matter. She's my bestfriend. I don't want her to get hurt.
 
After their talk, Mae gave her the address of the guy. She wanted to give something to the guy. She let Ann do it. It was a letter.
 
(Ann's POV) Why would she even give the guy a letter? What did she write? Is it a 'hey, I like you. Thanks for breaking my heart' letter? Seriously. They haven't even knew each other. The guy didn't even know her name. Or see her. Do I have to do this? *sigh
 
It was night already before Ann could find the guy. It was a very quiet place. The place was like a village. A little later, he saw the guy. It was about to enter the house. She shouted.
 
"Hey! You." She went closely to the guy. She handed the letter. "Is this from you? What is this?", the guy was trying to find his keys. He sounded drunk. "It's from a friend. That's all," Ann was about to go when the guy held his arm. "Hey, what's your problem. Let me go!", Ann shouted. She was so afraid. 
 
She tried to find anyone on the village. She wanted to cry for help.But the place is so quiet. And there's no people around. The house the guy is in, is far from other houses. She can't do anything anymore. Her mind is blocked. She can't think of anything. Instead, she just prayed.
 
(Ann's POV) Lord, I know someone out there will rescue me. Keep me safe always. Please. Send anyone. Anyone that can help me. I'm weak. I'm sick.
 
The drunk guy was planning to bring her inside the house. But he still can't find his keys. Ann was screaming. But her voice is getting weak. On the street near the guy's house, a taxi arrived. Ann was so happy to see that. It means there's someone who can help her. "Thank God," she thought. "Help! Help!", she screamed again. 
 
(L's POV) What's that I hear? Is someone screaming for help? It looks like a girl is in trouble.
 
L ran where he heard a girl screaming. He found the house nearby and saw a girl. The guy beside her was holding her arm. And she's hurt. She's still screaming for help. L hid in the bushes near the house and thought of a plan. He wants to call the police but it might be too late when they arrive. He checked his phone. It's low on battery.
 
L couldn't call so it's up to him to help the girl. He ran to the house and hid on the side. But he's close to them. He took a peek and saw the girl. She looks pale.
 
(L's POV) Oh, it's the girl I've been looking for. Why is she here?