Ice Ring

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Sarang’s POV]

I blinked twice when I woke up. Had yesterday all been a simple dream? A fangirl’s fantasy?

Was it possible that I met Kris Wu? It took a pinch for me to believe myself.

It was confusing actually, if Jinho and Kris were friends then why did he say that he was a fan of Kris when we first talked, it was a bit confusing.

Now I knew how he knew that Kris was nicer than I had written him to be, but… I don’t know.

Something about it didn’t feel right, there was something heavy in my heart.

Maybe I was just over thinking it but it felt like there was one missing puzzle piece. A piece that could be overlooked because the puzzle looked fine without it, however for one’s own satisfaction they had to find that puzzle piece and complete the puzzle.

I shrugged the feeling off and opened my laptop. It might not be something many people do in the morning but it had been a few days since I looked at my asianfanfics account.

Rubbing my eyes, I saw that I had alerts of every kind and the first one I went to was the new messages one.

Sure enough, it was from Jinho and just seeing that I smiled.

I hummed to myself while reading it “Want to hang out today? I’ll bring a friend too.”

Had he learned his lesson? He was finally asking me out on dates more often.

“Sure. :D Who are you bringing? Where?” I was curious.  

“Hmm… It’ll be a surprise. Let’s go… well I heard going to the Ice Ring is fun?” Ah, I wonder if it’s another celebrity.

“What the heck is the Ice Ring?”

“Well… You’ll see. (; I haven’t been to one in a long time. Tonight okay?” Tonight sounded good to me.

“Alright c: I’m going to go brush now. Unless I should come with stinky teeth?” I know. I know, I sounded really comfortable here. It seemed like such a closer relationship than the one I’ve been describing. But, when talking like this, online or through text I just felt somehow more comfortable. It was just easier; maybe it’s because we’ve been doing it longer.

“See ya then!” was the last message I saw before I logged off and went to go brush my teeth.

Should I maybe wear make up?

I didn’t often but today was a date after all. I decided on putting on some basics, such as eyeliner, mascara, and foundation. It wasn’t like I knew how to put on much more anyway. I looked at my reflection, satisfied with what I’d done and proceeded out the dorm room to classes.

I’m going to skip talking about classes because in all honesty who wants to hear about them? We all know what they’re like already right? Boring as heck. So let’s just move on.

I took the bus to the address Jinho has sent me. I was so curious to see what the heck this Ice Ring was when I stepped out the bus.

I looked around and saw a skating rink. Oh god, an Ice rinK is probably what the dork meant I thought mentally face palming.

When I was close enough someone in a cap waved to me and I waved back. It must be the friend. I walked up to him only to recognize the person as Kris. 

 

 

 


 

 

I just learned of this horizontal line button o_o 

Do you guys prefer there to be a horizontal line there? XD

Last time I lied about double update OTL Actually, I wrote it but hated it so changed everything.

Lasts time's winner was munjae c:  

Anyway todays song ouo 

"I don't care if I have work in the morning, I'm leaving all my worries at home"