Who Are You?

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Kris POV]

I approached her.

She was beautiful. She was so perfect. How could someone like her exist?

Oh my, she was wearing white.

Could it be? I saw her looking back and forth for someone as well.

Is it possible? Is it really?

“Who are you looking for?” she looked surprised to see me.

“Kris?”

I sat down next to her. “That’s my name Yoona Sunbae. So, who’re you looking for?”

She shrugged. “You wouldn’t know him.”

“Oh…” I tried to sound disappointed or unhappy or curious or some other emotion than happy. If I sounded happy it sounded suspicious? Heh. Heh. Someone I don’t know huh? I smirked. I know myself very well Yoona, very very well.

You just didn’t know who I was yet.  I didn’t know she could write so beautifully too. That just made her a million more times perfect than she already was.

It was so hard to control my happiness as I was chatting with her.

 

[Sarang’s POV]

I wasn’t usually into that messy, hip look. But I had to admit this guy was pretty hot.

Was it him? It should be… I mean, there are tons of other girls in the club right? Why go for me then?

I smiled at him and he instantly felt more comfortable, it was obvious in his face. “Hey, would you like to dance?” He asked. He was even polite.

I shook my head. “I think I’ve danced too much already. Would you like to sit with me instead?”

He nodded and sat in the chair across from mine and ordered a drink for himself as well.

We talked, it was mostly small talk though.

I think, I really liked him. He seemed like a great person, and not only that but he was interested in me.

He was listening to what I had to say.

I was drunk and babbling on like an idiot, but he didn’t seem to mind at all. He had to leave too soon though. But, I did manage to give him my number and get his in return.

Wow. I didn’t think it’d be someone so attractive. Both in personality and looks.

I was all giddy as I approached my best friend and she drove us home.

The second I got home I typed to Rolling_Like_A_Buffalo “ I met you! I’m sure :D” And then crashed on my bed. I was way too tired to do anything else.

When I woke up the next morning a response has already come from him.

“I met you too. I’m sure (; We should meet again sometime.”

I would love too, I would absolutely positively definitely love too.

“Sure, I guess we could. When?”

Let’s try playing hard to get… just a bit.

“Today?”

Today? It’s not like I had anything better to do anyway. I was skipping classes again.

“Today would be perfect.”  

[Kris POV]

 

Holy, I couldn’t miss an opportunity like this. Even if I had to miss practice again, it was fine for Yoona.

“Let’s meet in an hour, at the Star Café. Be at table 14.” I replied.

I ran and got ready for my “date”. I had to look perfect. No, I had to look more than perfect. I had to stun her.

After getting ready I ran out the house to the café. . I was running late by a few minutes. I waked into the café with my sunglasses on and looked at table 17. There was already a girl sitting there, one that wasn’t Yoona. A girl that I’ve never seen in my life before.

She was so pretty but who was she? Was she the actual writer? So it wasn’t Yoona?

Who did she meet? Who was Yoona looking for?

I ran out the café and sat on the bench outside it. After sitting down and watching her from the window I decided to message her.

“Hey, sorry. Something came up. I can’t make it right now.” I sent.

After a few minutes, I could see her looking at her phone. She sighed and replied “Oh, alright then. I guess another day? Why didn’t you just text me? You had me number (:”

I thought about how to reply to that.

Wait.

Wait.

So the guy must have given her his number to.

I had a plan.

“Ah… sure another day would be fine. (: I uhh… I gave you my friends phone number I think. What was the number I gave you?”

She gave me the number so I proceeded to call the guy, actually I left him a video message.

“Hey, this is EXO’s Kris. I have a job for you, it pays well. Meet me at 6 PM outside the SM entertainment building.” I shut off the phone and sighed. He wouldn’t have came unless I provided proof.  

Why was I doing this?

To not seem like a jerk maybe? Who knows.

 As expected, he met me.

He looked utterly confused and a little star struck. I gave him an autograph and I brought out an envelope of money from my pocket. I had to show him I meant it before I could start talking.

“What’s the job?”

“The job is that you have to date a girl. You met her in the club on Friday. But you only date her. I’ll text her, and do what not. You don’t do any of that. Only me. If she asks you weird things answer them. Basically, pretend you’re me.” 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for trolling you guys so much c: 

This chappie is like a double troll xD