Basketball

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Sarang’s POV]

“Oh hey! What’s up?!” Jinho turned to another guy about his age.

The guy was tall. Probably even ten centimeters taller than Jinho and looked familiar.

I knew him from somewhere but he had a pair of sunglasses on. Tch.

“Want to play some basketball?” Jinho asked the guy, eyeing the basketball in his hands.

The guy nodded and walked onto the basketball court.

“Hey!” he waved to me shyly.  I smiled and waved back. He seemed nice.

What concerned me now though was the fact that instead of having our park date Jinho would be playing basketball.

I followed them to the basketball court, expecting Jinho to ask me if I wanted to play or teach me or SOMETHING.

Jinho looked at me confused. “Go sit down?” He said, well almost asked. I obeyed. I guess there have to be some compromises in love.

I sighed and watched the two guys play each other.

Could there be anything more boring then having to watch sports? I think not. I started counting the brown hair on the other boy’s head out of pure boredom.

This was not how the television showed people dating. Everything on T.V was all fake I guess. The way love is perceived is completely false. It was a good feeling but, there was something not right. My standards had been way too high I realized as I sat there.

Jinho is such a great guy and yet I’m thinking of him as “not too great” and “not as amazing as other guys.” That’s not true. All guys were like this right?

To Jinho’s dismay his phone kept falling out of his tight jeans and he ran over and handed it to me. So he remembered me! Finally. I felt really happy.

“Don’t open it or use it.” He said while painting and then ran off to play his dumb game again before I could even nod. “It’s my ball this time Seunghyun!” He yelled to his friend.

I crouched down on the dirt and started using a stick to draw in it, I placed the phone down right net to me and soon even forgot about it.

I wasn’t the best artist but at least I tried right?

First, I drew a couple. Awww. They were so cute! Well, they were stick figures but that’s the best I can do okay?

I was in the middle of drawing a not-so-perfect heart in-between them when I heard a popular song playing.

“I’m so curious yeaaaah!”

Shinee’s Sherlock, also known as my ringtone.

Instinctively I picked up the phone next to me.

“Hello” I said cheerfully into the line.

“Who are you?”

Shoot. What did I do? I wasn’t supposed to pick up the phone right?

Wait…

Wait a second.

Didn’t he say that the phone didn’t even work when we were online?

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating AGAIN. 

I will be updating much more often now considering school is almost over. 

But notice how I said ALMOST . That means I still have finals u_u 

So I will update as often as I can C: 

<3 Thanks for subscribing and commenting ;w;  I really appreciate everything ;w;