Relaxing Day

If you asked me to

He wiped his mouth and started talking. "You were so drunk last night so I decided to call the night off and went up our room. You were laughing and blabbing as we went up. You were almost tripping as we were walking. I laid you straight to the bed and was tucking you to sleep. Then... You said you love me... and I was about to kiss you..." He stopped and I noticed he became shy recalling at this point but still continued. "Then you vomited at me. That's the reason why I changed your dress." I checked if he was telling the truth but he looked serious.


"Okay. I believe you." I smiled at him and he just laughed. "I can't believe that sweet Hyemi I knew would turn out like this." 


"This is the real me by the way." I snorted as I finished my breakfast. He just chuckled as he shook his head.

 

"So I decided last night, we should extend our stay here in the for one more night." Hyemi prepositioned. 


"You had time to think about it? You were drunk the whole night." Jaejoong joke but Hyemi just ignored him.


"Let's just relax more. I want to try dipping in the pool. It looks exquisite. Good thing I brought my swimsuit."


"Okay. Okay. But don't wear the skimpy ones. I don't want other guys. Oogling at you." Jaejoong said with conviction while Hyemi laughed at. "As if I wear skimpy ones."

 


After they ate breakfast, they went to the lobby to extend their stay and then changed for them to swim.


"Let's have a bet." Jaejoong suddenly said.


"What's with you and your games? Oh by the way, did we went on playing your game last night?" She suddenly asked.


It caught Jaejoong off guard. "Sort of. But we didn't finished. So are you ready?" 


"What's the game this time?"


"Let's have a swimming competition. One lap back and forth." He answered. "Since you don't know how to swim fully yet. I'll let you start in the middle. Game? The winner will be granted one wish."


"I'm in." She enthusiastically replied bringing out her competitive side.

 

They got into their positions. And then started their game. Little did Jaejoong know. Hyemi started learning how to swim so she was the first one to finished.


"Yay! I won! Booyah!" She happily said as she splashed water on Jaejoong.


"You didn't tell me you know how to swim!" Jaejoong reacted.


"You never asked. You just blabbed on; saying the condition without asking me first. And who am I to back-out with those benefits." She proudly said which Jaejoong just shook his head in disbelief. 


"So you have to grant a wish of mine!" She coolly smiled and then swam off. The two of them then played in the water.

 

 

"Good thing you made me start in the middle. I wouldn't have won if that wasn't the case. I can't swim for too long." She said as they dried off.


"I have to keep that in mind next time." Jaejoong replied as he dried Hyemi's hair.


"So my wish is that you dry my hair. I've seen it in movies and drama and I'm thinking if it really is as cute as in the dramas." Hyemi then took the blower and gave it to Jaejoong.


He scratched his head then plugged it. He took a seat on the chair and let Hyemi sit on the floor while he blow dried her hair.


"Careful with my hair. Don't let it get tangled." Hyemi reminded. She was expecting him to at it but she was amazed as how Jaejoong gently dried her hair. He was so careful so as she won't get hurt.


"You were good. Maybe this isn't your first time." Hyemi suddenly spoke.


"No. This is the first time. I've never done it even to my sister or my mother. This is a special treat only for you. For my special girl." Jaejoong answered which made Hyemi blushed. Even though she can't see his face, she knew he meant those words. She used to hate cheesy things but now its different. 


They were silent then after. Hyemi enjoying Jaejoong's treatment. She was about to tie her hair when Jaejoong stopped her. "It suits you better if you just let it hang loose. You look prettier like that."


Hyemi blushed. It's because she rarely let it loose. She usually ties it up in a bun, ponytailed or curled.

 

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jaejoong uneasily asked again, changing the topic.


"Let's just watched TV and order room service for lunch. I'm too lazy to move." Hyemi answered. Jaejoong laughed as he called the lobby.

 

 


They were watching a movie when they suddenly heard a knock on the door.


"Maybe it's the room service." Jaejoong got up and headed to the door. He noticed there were 2 hotel staffs outside.


"Good afternoon sir. I'm sorry to disturb you but you have to move to our grand suite room." One of the staffs said.


"Are you in the right room? We didn't asked to be moved there." Jaejoong looked puzzled.


"We were informed by the lobby sir that you were to be moved." The staff said again.


Hyemi got curious so she joined in. "What's wrong?"


"Ma'am you're upgraded from Premier Suite to Grand Suite." The staff replied.


"Did you request for it?" Hyemi said towards Jaejoong.


"Anni. I just ordered lunch." He replied back.


"But the manager told us. And she wants to give this to you." The staff then handed a note. Jaejoong and Hyemi read it.

 

Jaejoong and Hyemi,


Thank you for coming last night. We were very grateful for you presence as we unite in this marriage. We learned from the lobby that you extended your stay for one night. As a thank you gift, we wanted you to enjoy your stay do we upgraded your room to Grand Suite. I hope you'll have a good time and great memories. See you soon! 


Mr. & Mrs. Yong Jung-hyung

 

"It's from Jung-hyung and Hara!" Hyemi expressed. "What a thoughtful gesture."


"So it's them. Ah! This hotel is owned by Junhyung's family." Jaejoong replied.  


"We'll help you with your belongings." The staffs then helped them and assisted them to the Grand Suite room.

 

After they were settled, Hyemi looked around. They have their own pool and it has a jacuzzi too.


"Look we can swim again." Hyemi happily exclaimed. "It has jacuzzi too!"


After a while, their lunch came and they ate. Then continued watching movies.

 

After having dinner, the decided to swim again. And as the night get deeper, they tried out the jacuzzi while overlooking the City. Jaejoong left then came back with wine and strawberries covered with chocolates.


"I had a great time. It was truly relaxing." Hyemi uttered as they sipped wine.


"Me too. It was a get-away from our busy life. Even if we're still here in Seoul, we had a relaxing day." Jaejoong replied.


"I know we were married not because of love. But I'm glad you were my wife. I hope this is the start of new things. Start of our blissful marriage." Hyemi smiled and nodded her head. "I'm glad too."

 

They sipped their wine as they finished off their strawberries. 

 

"Oh by the way, since you won our game a while ago. I'll be giving you  a massage called Jae's relaxing hand. Aside from my mom, you're the only person privileged enough to experience this." Jaejoong said as he angled Hyemi. 


"I'll massage your back and shoulders to ease your tensed muscles due to baking." He then started massaging her which Hyemi enjoyed a lot.


"Jae... That's soo good..." Hyemi uttered as she enjoyed while closing her eyes. "Uhmmm..."


After a few minutes, she felt new sensations as she felt Jaejoong kiss her now relaxed shoulders.

 

 

Omo! Omo! So cheesy Jae! And what's with your thing with games? Haha! What will happen on the next chapter? Find out soon!

 

Please don't forget to share your THOUGHTS, COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS. And oh! If you like this story, you can VOTE it too! Thanks in advanced! I read all of your comments and try very hard to reply on each one. :D