03: Mr.Nam..

I Challenge Nam Woohyun in a Game of 'CHESS'.

error. error. error. error. error. error. error. error. error. error.


After the never ending practice on the mirror last night, you've decided that you've perfected it. Sarcasm intended. It was Friday. Groaning softly to yourself then changing into your pokerface before stepping inside the school grounds, you were suddenly pulled into the field. "Hey! I haven't seen you in awhile," your friend, Sungjong stomped his foot with a pout and crossed arms. "I hate being sick."

You chuckled before getting shook real hard. "So! How have you been!?!? Anything interesting!?!? How's your plan going!?!? Did you tell the 'King' that ---"

"Woah there!" you exclaimed while cupping a hand over his mouth. "We're kind of in public, right now..." you sheepishly said. "Let's just talk after school..."

Sungjong nodded obediently shaking your hand as well, since they're attached. "Babe~" a voice called out. Both you and Sungjong turned around to see a masculine boy waving at the two of you — a familiar masculine. You rolled you eyes at his sudden 'nickname' for you when you felt Sungjong's mouth near your ears making you flinch from the unexpected closeness.

"Who's he?" he whispered into your ears as he examined the boy. "Ha! Don't tell me!" Sungjong gasped. "Your side-kick!" he pointed out while you face-palmed yourself. "But I thought I was your side-kick!" he pushed his bottom lip out like cutey~

"Correction! She's my side-kick!" Woohyun grinned wide as he slung an arm on your shoulder.

Sungjong blinked a few times. "Aren't you going to say something else?" he blurted out which made Woohyun confused. "Woah! Your the very first boy who didn't think that me and ~~~~ are dating!"

"Nah! I doubt it! You're too feminine," he snickered as he continued to squeeze you to death. Also earning himself a glare from the boy.

"Enough guys," you stepped in between them after peeling Woohyun's arm away. "Sooner or later the two of you are going to pounce on one another!" You laughed as you imagined how the fight will go.

"Whatever," Sungjong mumbled before giving you a quick hug. "I'm going to class, see you at lunch!" Nodding your head, he left.

"Hey..." you whispered getting Woohyun's ears to perk up. "I need more lessons.." He chuckled while shaking his head from left to right when he noticed your flushed face.

"You're so cute~" he complimented while pinching your cheeks, hard. "Ara, my shift will end at 7:00 today, then I'm free at that time." You nodded.


"He's so greasy," Sungjong whispered while rolling his eyes. Since you planned to meet up with him after school, even though you told Woohyun about the lesson, he decided to tag along. So now, the two of you were observing him in his work. He also understands the financial problems, like what you had said earlier to him and was cool about it.

"And smart..." you corrected.

He sighed in defeat before asking, "Do you really need lessons from him?" His eyebrows went up.

"He's a master," you exclaimed.

"Whatever, I'm going... I already told your mom that you'll be sleeping over at my house, so I'll see you later. Goodluck!" he waved goodbye then headed towards the exit, but not before giving Woohyun a cold stare. He's still not over the feminine thing.


"Hey sleepy-head!! Wake up!" Woohyun shook you hard as he folded his apron on the desk. You opened your eyes then blinked.

"Oh, you're done.." you uttered.

He chuckled, "You're always sleeping."

Stretching your arms before standing up on your seat, you dropped back down again. "Ouuff!" You felt your legs and unfortunately, they were numb. After Woohyun came back inside the staff room to put his apron back, he tilted his head.

"What are you waiting for?" he hissed. "Come on!"

"My legs hurt," you whined with a pout.

"Aish!" Scratching his head before helping you up and guiding you towards the door, he offered to piggy-back you which you gladly agreed to. "What am I? Your babysitter?"


"Where do you want to practice?" he asked as he adjusted his hands onto your legs.

"You ert, hands down!" you scolded.

"Do you want me to drop you," he scoffed before lowering his hands a bit.

"Just go somewhere," you responded with an annoyed tone.

"Somewhere? Where is that?" he hissed.

"Somewhere!!" you replied childishly while kicking. You felt tired from waiting, so unconciously, you layed your head on his back before closing your eyes.

"Yah! Don't sleep!!" he screamed.

"I'm not!" you groggily answered.

He sighed before going to 'somewhere'. Opening the door and climbing up the stairs, he took his key out from his pocket before inserting it and stepping inside his apartment. It was rather small, but that's all he could afford. A one-bedroom apartment with a small living room, washroom and kitchen. That's all. Placing you onto his couch who was already sleeping soundlessly, he shook his head. "Why are you always sleeping?" he snickered.

Walking into his kitchen, he cooked soup and rice for dinner. Not forgetting to prepare you some too --- for the guest. You half-awakenedly sat up from the couch then said, "I smell food."

Woohyun chuckled — how many times has he done that today? A lot. "Here!" he handed you your bowl as you devoured it instantly. That's what you get for only eating a doughnut and milkshake while waiting for him to finish his work, for 4 hours. "Sorry if this is it," he looked down. "If you want, I think I can buy tteokbokkie at ahjumma's stand ---"

"Shut up and eat!" you replied before stuffing a noodle into his mouth, he chuckled again before chewing it down.

"I like you ~~~~-ah! But not like you like you. What I mean is that I like you because you're nice," he commented with a wide smile. "So I like you."


"Why are you doing this?" he asked with an eyebrow up.

"I like this guy..." you mumbled.

"Ah! Well your plan is wierd," he teased.

"Oh yeah! Well what are you doing for the 'Queen'!?!?!?" you fired-back.

"How did you know that I like her!?!?" he yelled back.

"You were oggling over her, so how can I not notice it!?!?" you shouted. It became a screaming contest.

"It's not like you weren't over the 'King'!!!"

"You were worst!!"

"No! You were!!!!" Then it went on....


"So one more time," he announced as he showed you a wink while you try to copy it. This was probably the 100th time you were doing it, and all you got was a tease and laugh from the oh-so-master-woohyun-in-seduction. Conceited much?

"Hey Woohyun," you began softly.

"It's Mr.Nam for you, since I am now your teacher.." he praised himself as you rolled your eyes.

"Okay, Mr.Nam.." you re-stated. "Have you had your first kiss?"

He was stunned with your sudden question but kept cool and decided to lie," Oh yeah! Of course. Why are you asking me this?"

"Oh.. It's because I never had mine, and I want to know how it feels..." you shyly responded making him blush.

"Uhmm.. to tell you the truth, I don't know either... I haven't actually kissed anyone yet," he said the last sentence quietly while blushing.

"Really?" you asked looking up at him. "May I, then?" You leaned forward to his face --- correction --- to his lips.

"M-Mwoh?" he stuttered but stayed put. Leaning in, sending shiver down his spine, he unknowingly leaned in as well. He was so focused on your plump lips that you immediately avoided his lips and directly went over to his ear.

"Just kidding," you teased before sending him a seductive wink.

"How about that wink?" you excitedly asked as you stepped back away from him. But noticed that he was still frozen and spaced out. "Mr.Nam?" you questioned as you waved a hand over to his face, earning a on the palm. "Yah! Ewww!! What the heck!?!?"

"That's payback for my finger yesterday!!!" he yelled back and just to inform you guys, his cheeks, cross that out, his face was as red as a tomato. He still isn't over that.

You smirked, "You thought I was going to kiss you, didn't you..."

"No!!" he defended before pushing you out towards the door. "Go home! You passed, okay! Congratulations blah blah blah! Bye!!!" *BAAMMM*

"Uhh... bye!" you said before going to Sungjong's house for the sleep-over.

"Why the heck were you blushing!?!? You like the 'Queen'!!!! Think of only the 'Queen'!! The 'Queen'!!!!" Woohyun screamed quietly to himself as he thought of his beloved 'Queen', when the incident suddenly popped up. "ANIII!!!"

"But that was the most attractive wink that I've ever seen..." He giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:{07/24/12}

 MESSEJII: Hi readers. Hope you guys liked this weird chapter? haha! I tried making it long xDDDDDD! ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad. hard typing thing. stay tuned for the next chapter. Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.