04: Interaction.

I Challenge Nam Woohyun in a Game of 'CHESS'.

Arriving at Sungjong's place. You knocked on the door and was pulled by your friend. "H-How wasss the lesson with that annoying jerkk?" Sungjong stuttered and fear was based upon his eyes.

"I passed," you giggled thinking about what happened earlier. Forgetting the fact that you friend was shaking. Sungjong slightly nodded before heading to the kitchen to get some drinks and chips. His parents were out, probably on a date or hanging out with their old colleagues. Instead of having a movie marathon, the both of you stayed in his room to talk.

"Why do you look so scared?" you brought a topic up in curiousness.

"Listen..." Sungjong started. "When I was walking home, I found something..." With your ears perked up, you told him to 'go on', 'continue' in urgeness. He sighed.

I was heading home. Taking a short-cut through these buildings, the wet floor from the sewer and pumps with small cuts letting some water flow out. The place smelled like dump, street lights broken, garbage scattered everywhere, faint barks and meows from cats and dogs, then suddely a high pitch of shriek came. And in that dirty place, I had spotted a girl. Wait. Not just a girl. But a very familiar girl who we call the 'Queen'. But she wasn't alone. She was with a guy. But the question wasn't why they were in that kind of place. But why isn't she with the 'King'. But a pawn instead. I saw them with both of my eyes. Making out. It was so intense and disgusting at the same time, so I quickly scrurried away. But I was so shocked that I stepped and accidentally kicked a can, getting their attention. Jinny looked like she didn't care because she didn't stop to even glance at who and what was it that caused the noise. But the guy did. The guy saw me. HE saw me...

"Who's he?" you asked in curiosity.

"Oh I don't know.. I was just trying to make my story a bit dramatic," he shrugged earning a smack on the head. '=_= Pabo,' you mumbled. "But don't you get it! She's cheating on our 'King'!!" he waved. "And with a pawn too..."

"How do you know he was pawn?" you raised a brow.

"Because he dresses sooo old fashion! And why the heck would they make out in a place like that!" he pointed out with a 'le duh' face and tone. "Anyways.. how EXACTLY did you pass from that jerk.." he questioned and shuddered in the mention of 'him'

"Oh you know.. I just that's all..." you replied before tucking yourself comfortably in his bed.

"That's all?" he scoffed not believing you. "And HOW did you ?"

"You don't need to know, now good night~" you sang, turning off the lamp.

"Yah! Tell me!!" he demanded then tskk- and rolled his eyes once he recieved a fake snore. "The both of you did something, didn't you?" he began teasing. "You better not get pregnant or else---"

"Ewww~ Don't even talk about that! We didn't do 'it' gosh! How erted of you!?!?" you defended, sitting up quickly as you gave him a glare.

"Fine Fine Fine!" he raised both of his hands in defeat. "Just don't go asking me to be its babysitter..."

"LEE SUNGJONG!"


SCHOOL BREAK.


"How was the sleep over?" Woohyun suddenly asked, making you choke on the sandwich you were eating. He handed you a water bottle then soothed your back. "Sorry! You okay?"

"I'm -cough- fine," then smiled at him. Thinking about what happened last night, you chuckled. "Oh, it was fun!"

"Yeah considering giving me a black eye last night, then it was fun!" Sungjong sarcastically said showing his painful and sore left eye.

After the back-and-forth talk — arguing, you ended it by hitting him with a pillow. And soon enough, the both of you were having a pillow fight. Unfortunately, he grabbed the pillow so harshly, leaving you with no more weapons except for a fist. So you punched him and again, ended the fight just like that. "Oww!" Sungjong whined as he clutched onto his left eye. "The hurts!" You apologized before heading downstairs to get a frozen, raw meat and coming back to the room to place it on his eye.

"She punched me!" Sungjong shrieked in an unfathomable way.

"Man.. sometimes I wonder if you're a bull dog.." Woohyun mumbled quietly to himself which you annoyingly heard. He looked at you with wide eyes then argued. "What? It's true. First you my FINGER, then my PALM and now you punch and charge on a guy!"

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever."

"Oh look~" Sungjong nudged you. "It's the 'Royal' along with the 'Rooks' and that 'Horse'." He pointed at the five who were cooly walking in of the school to their class, because the bell was about to ring.

"Woohyun, let's get to class!" you announced, taking your bag and waving at Sungjong who wasn't in your class for the next period.


The five, high-standard people were in the same class and was fortunate or unfortunate that it was also both of yours and Woohyun's class. You sat beside each other when you noticed one of the 'Rook' smiling at Woohyun. "You know each other?" you leaned in to whisper into his ears. The seven of you were the only people in the classroom yet. Probably because the others are too scared to go in while you and Woohyun just shrugged to study for the upcoming test.

"He's my chingu," he replied as you looked at him weirdly.

"Jinja?" you asked in disbelief.

He propped his arm around your shoulder then whispered, "There's a lot of things that you don't know about me."

"And one of them is that you're a ert," you smirked. "You were sooo totally expecting a kiss from me yesterday?"

"No I wasn't," he blushed taking his arm off of you before turning his gaze in front of his book and continued to study.

*BAM* the desk behind the both of you toppled over which made you jump a bit in shock then turned around to see a guy scratching his head. "I like to kick," he sheepishly said with a forced and embarassing grin. You giggled then nodded your head at him when one of the 'Rook' called him. It wasn't Woohyun's friend.

"Get back here and don't talk to low class people like them," he snickered which you fully heard.

You weren't the type to just sit and do nothing, especially when you can do something. Not to be too agressive, and mean, but to just fire-back a bit from the sudden disrespectfulness. But just when you were about to argue back, Woohyun held your hand and stopped you. Relaxing onto your seat with a sigh, a huge pain struck you deep down.

"Don't bother with such an orphan," a girly-familiar, none-the-less do you care about her, blurted out.

You slammed your desk with a loud bang, then stood up. Feeling her smirk at you from behind; not caring to look back, you exited the classroom with a confused puppy following you. After about ten metres away, in the field you sat on the grass while he stood. "How does she know?" Woohyun asked.

"Why do you want to know?" you snapped angrily while he sat down beside you, not taking his eyes off of you.

"Because I don't want to have a crush on a b****. NOW. TELL. ME. Make my prediction correct." {Sorry for the bad language, but it's necessary in this situation}

You looked at him straight in the eyes. Then found trust lingering.

Ever since elementary school, you got good grades. Nice to people. Pretty popular actually. She was your bestfriend. She knows EVERYTHING about you. And when she felt jealous because everyone's attention were on you, she became a filty, and harassed boys which they found nice and attractive. The friendship you then two had — was broken. And when highschool came... When the GAME began... When everything changed. She was entitled the 'Queen' which you thought was pretty reasonable because she was GOOD in the game. Better than you expected. actually. And everyone thought that Myungsoo was good too so he became the 'King'. Then became a 'couple'. You knew that Jinny was only agreeing because she knows that you have this 'thing for Myungsoo. Ever since you guys were in elementary, you liked him. But never had the guts to tell him. Though you'll fangirl when he became your dance partner for your ball class. Thank you Mrs Jang.!!! But now, you're not so sure. What if she starts liking him and he likes her back. But then again, Sungjong caught her with a guy. And you and Woohyun caught the two fighting. What was going on between them?

"So she was your bestfriend..." Woohyun said with a brow up. "Unlucky you," he chuckled. You didn't tell him about the part where Sungjong saw her with another 'pawn'. Aside from that, you told him everything. And didn't even care nor stop when the bell ring.

"Yeah," you sighed before standing up to dust and straighten your skirt. "We're really late for class! Come!" You held out a helping hand which he gladly took before heading to class to greet an angry Mr Lee. But on your way there, you guys bumped into someone who was also running walking late.

"Well if it isn't Nam Woohyun..." he snickered while you watch the two have a glaring contest.

"Kim Jong In...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:{08/21/12}

 MESSEJII: Hi readers. just a quick update... Hope you guys liked this chapter... EXO-K kai is in it lmao xD i bet a lot of you guessed who he is here right?! I tried making it long xDDDD! ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad. hard typing thing. stay tuned for the next chapter. Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.