01: First Move

I Challenge Nam Woohyun in a Game of 'CHESS'.

Lee ~~~~'s list of how to make 'him' hers.

• give off a charming smile.

• a seductive wink.

• be friends with him.

• threaten other girl pawns.

• buy him a bamboo pillow.

• love him and only him.


She was feeding him while showing off a cute aegyo inside the cafeteria. Everyone awed at how sweet the 'King' and 'Queen' acted, except for you. You felt like vomiting from the 'pawns' ridiculous response for the 'Royals'. Sad to say that you feel a bit jealous. Then you left the scene to eat somewhere else. You decided to eat in your history class since you thought that no one was there. However, seemingly you spotted a guy doing his work and had an urge to ask him why he's not eating. And eventually, you walked up to him and asked about his lunch.

"Mrs.Jung said I can't eat until I hand in my essay," he responded, not taking his eyes from his paper and kept writing. That's a bizarre, preposterous and an absurd command. He'll starve if he doesn't eat, but why would you care. Suddenly, you took a spoonful of rice and pressed it against his mouth and before he could protest, you shoved it inside and he ate it with gratitude. "Thanks. But I should really finish my work."

"Then finish it," you exclaimed then pointed out, "while I feed you."

But of course, you needed to eat too. So you fed yourself while using your fork and you fed him using your spoon. There weren't any indirect kisses, beside that would be awkward. However, both of you did share your lunch, so maybe there was. I don't even know.

"Nam Woohyun by the way," he introduced himself as he stood up from his chair and headed towards the teacher's desk and placed his essay on top. No he's not a new 'pawn' or anything in your school, the both of you just happens to always pass by one another without minding each other's business.

After the little greetings, both of you stayed in history class and were starting to get to know each other when, the royals came. Instantly, both of your attention were directly to them. You can see the glimmering sparks in Woohyun's eyes which made you giggle. Guess he's dead attracted for the Queen, but speak for yourself. You're way over heels for the King.

"Uhmm excuse me," Jinny commanded with a rude attitude, "but can you guys leave this room for a second? I have to talk to my KING." The next thing you ought to know, you and Woohyun were kicked out of the room with a heavy bang from behind. That was rude..

Before you two could go, an unfathomable scream was heard which got both of your ears to perk up as they were eagerly pressed against the door. It was hard to comprehend everything they were saying word by word, so you reached for the doorknob to slightly open it. Then both of your eyes were widely open to adjust all the scenes in your head - peeking and memorizing - maybe. Furthermore, you could see that both royals were mad at each other and they were practically clawing and cussing one another with turns. I knew that they didn't really like each other, and that -

A pair of arms were wrapped around your waist as the door was widely open with your face nearly facing the floor. The door must have open from the weight you were giving and the failure balance you adapted from how lazy you are. Sure, Woohyun had save you from falling - unfortunately - not from getting caught by 'them'. Both Myungsoo and Jinny, the royals, were deadly eyeing you. You gulped as you stood up straight with Woohyun slowly setting you free. "DAMNNIT!! Can you guys give us some privacy for once!?!?! GET OUT!!!"

You immediately froze in place that Woohyun had to carry you out. The 'King' just yelled at you. And it was in a bad way too. Why?? Aniyah!!! Woohyun was continually waving his hand in front of your face while trying to get you out of trance.

.... Annoying much ....

"Aahh!! Did you just my finger!!?!?!!" Woohyun was jumping up and down while raising his index finger up in the air. You couldn't help it. He was being annoying, plus, he hit your eyelash. But was thankful not to poke your eye. Laughter filled the atmosphere and it looks like you quickly forgot about the incident.


Science class. Gosh. You couldn't hold on much longer. You had to empty your bladder. Rushing towards the girl's washroom and from the speed you were using, you accidentally bumped into someone and fell on your . "Mianhae," you apologized, not looking at the person.

"Aniyo, I should be apologizing." That voice. Lifting up your chin to look at the person, successfully you guessed who it was. Myungsoo. He lend you a hand and helped you up. Remembering your manners, you were about to give him a 90 degree bow when he stopped you. He shook his head which made you confused.

"It's okay," you replied while shotting him a charming smile. And from the look on his expression changing, you felt relieve. Sadly, he needed to go. You nodded and waved at him. Then you felt that something was missing. Finally realizing what it was, you skipped your way back to class. Miraculously, your pee disappeared.

Oh, wait. Almost forgot.

Lee ~~~~'s list of how to make 'him' hers.

• give off a charming smile.

• a seductive wink.

• be friends with him.

• threaten other girl pawns.

• buy him a bamboo pillow.

• love him and only him.

First move, done. Seductive wink? Uhh, how do I do that? Reality is kind of different from fantasy. Why did I even write that!?!?! *le sigh* You just make one of your eye big, while the other one is tiny, right? Should I open my mouth in a cube formation? Yuck. Flies will go inside. I don't know... Should I ask Woohyun? Will he be good? I hope he is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date:{05/01/12}

 MESSEJII: Hi readers/authors. Chapter one is up. Hope you guys liked it. ignore my mistakes because i don't check over my work and i'm using an ipad. hard typing thing. ^=^ stay tuned for the next chapter. Subscribe, Comment and Add me as a friend if you like. annyeong~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.