Key and You

SHINee One Shots

You were coming home from you busy day to find the door to your house open. You walked in not knowing what to expect. The light were dim  and you smelled food from the kitchen. You walked into the kitchen to find your boyfriend, Key, making food. 

"Key! What are you doing and how did you get in my house?!" You said. 

"Ahh! Your back and just in time." He said when he turned around and saw you. "Go sit in the dinning room. I'll be there in a minute." 

"You never answered my question." he didn't reply. He just gently pushed you out into the dinning room. 

"I'll be there in a minute. Ok?" 

"Ok." You gave in. key had his ways and you mostly let him do what he wanted. 

When you walked into the living room, you say that it was decorated like a romantic restaurant. It was beautiful. The table was set for two with china, there was velvet red curtains hung, the lights were dimmed, there was candles on the table, and romantic music was playing. I can't believe he did all this. You thought to yourself as you sat down. 

A minute later, Key came into the dinning room with arms full of food. He put it one the table and went back to get the rest. He made a lot but his food was the best so you didn't abject. It took three trips to get all the food. When he came out the fourth time, he had a suit on. 

"Wow. I feel under dressed." You said. 

"No. You always look beautiful." You blushed. 

For the rest of the dinner, you both chatted about your day and just enjoyed the moment. 

"So Key. What was all this for?" You asked after you both were done eating. 

"Do really don't remember." 

"Remember what?" 

"Our two year anniversary of going out." 

Oh. How could you be so stupid to have forgotten that. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I can't believe I forgot. I didn't get you anything." 

"That's ok. I got something that will make both of us happy." He said with a smile. 

"And what's that?" You asked getting excited. 

But instead of doing what you think he was going to do, he got up from his chair and walked over to you. He turned your chair around so you were facing him. You almost fainted when he got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. 

"We have been going out for two years now and during that time I realized that I couldn't live without you. You are the light. the beautiful light that the world can't live without. Because if there wasn't any light then there would only be darkness." He opened the small black box were there was a diamond ring. You felt tears coming out of your eyes. "Will you marry me?" 

Who in the world would say no. "Y-yes" You choked out. He stood up and pulled you into a hug. He loved you and you loved him. He took you hand and put the ring on your finger. He turned the music up and you both started dancing the night away. 

 

 

Yeah! Key! I loved writing this (mostly because I was imagining me) and all of the other chapters! I hoped you all liked them!