Onew and You

SHINee One Shots

You were getting ready for your date at 12. Your boyfriend, Onew, was taking you to the zoo for your birthday. It was a very childish thing to do but you were beyond excited. Hanging out with your boyfriend anywhere was good enough for you. 

It was a warm day out so you put on your jean shorts and a light blue flowy tank top on. You slipped on your white sandals when the door bell rang. You rushed to the door to greet you boyfriend. 

"Onew!" You said as you threw your arms around him. 

"Hey beautiful." He swung you around on your porch. "Are you ready to go?" 

"Yeah." He led you to his car and you got in the passenger seat. He went aroud to the drivers seat and drove off to the zoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the perfect day to go to the park. The sun was out and there wern't many people there. Onew led you to every animals home. He was getting really excited and you found it extremly cute. 

"Come on. We got one more animal to see." he said as he lead you to the birds. You've already been there twice but he saw a sign for a bird that you didn't see already so he had to go see it.

"Look! It's so pretty. Just like you." He was looking at you. You could feel the heat coming on your face. He took a step towards you but spock to the staff member by the wall. "Can you bring it out please." 

"Yes." The staff member went to a back room and brought out a big cage covered by a big blanket. 

"Thank you." Onew said. The staff member bowed and went outside. It was just Onew and you in the bird building. Everyone else was gone. 

"I wanted to give you your birthday preasent here." He said as he took the blacket off  the cage. It was a bird. But not just any bird. it was an African Gray.

"Oh Onew. It's beautiful" You were speachless. You never expected him to go this far for your birthday. He walked over to you and wraped his arms around you. 

"This means something you know." He said.

 "And what is that?" You asked. 

"It means that where every you fly, where every you fly away. I will find you. You are the beautiful bird that sores throught the sky and I am the helpless boy trying to catch you. So promise me. Promise me that you won't ever fly away." 

You were speachless at his beautiful words. "I pormise." You whispered. 

"I love you." He whispered back and drew you closer to him. 

You closed your eyes and listened to those last three words. 

 

Second update in one day. Yeah! Just one moreto go. That one will be Key! My favorite! I hope you liked this one! Please comment and subscribe!