You and Minho

SHINee One Shots

You and Minho have been dating for two weeks. You were both crazy about eachother but your relationshio hasen't really been going anywhere. That changed when you stayed at his house one weekend. When you realized that you were in love with in and he was so in love with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You came into the living room from the kitchen holding a big bowl of popcorn and two cokes. 

"Ok stop right there." said Minho who was sitting on the couch.

"What do you mean?" You asked as you stopped in the middle of the room confused.

"What I mean it that you are the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life and I just wanted to look at you." Said Minho. You felt teh heat coming from your checks as he got up  from the couch and walked towards you. You thought he was going to kiss you when he got really close but before either one of them could lean in, the popcorn bowl flew out from between them from pressing aganst eachother and showered them both with popcorn. "OMO! Minho-" you yelled as you both tripped over eachother in a panic and landed on the floor tangled up together. There was an awkward silence between you as you both layed there on top of eachother. Minho was the first to break the silence and started laughing.

"This is not funny!" You said as you playfully ounched his shoulder. You started to get up but he wouldn't let you. "Hey Minhoo, let me go." You said still trying ot get up.

"No. Why don't we just stay down here for a while." Said Minho pulling you down closer to him. 

"Come on Minho. we have to clean this u-" he silenced you with a kiss. Not a big kiss. Just a peck. Just enough to make you want more.

You leaned in to give him a real big kiss. You felt his tounge on your lips asking for entrance. You gladly gave it to him. Your tounges were doing a dance in your mouths as your lips melted into on another. 

You were the first to pull back gasping for breath. "You tricked me." You said as you rested your head on his chest. 

"Haha. Yes. Yes I did." Minho said as he pulled your head towards him and started kissing you again.

You countinued kissing like that with pure love for eachother all night. Feeling like the only people on earth. 

 

 

Yeah first chapter. I know it's really short. I will try to make the next one longer. This story was dedicated to my good friend Minholover101. Love ya! Hoped you liked it. The next update will be soon! Please comment and subscribe!