Jonghyun and You

SHINee One Shots

You and Jongyhun were curled up together on the couch watching your favorite movies. It's been a long day and you just wanted to go to sleep. You started drifting off on his shoulder. 

"Do you think we should go to bed?" You asked after the 5th movie. It was one o'clock in the morning aswell.

"Only if I can come with." Said Jonghyun in with a smirk. 

That got your attention. "Stop being a ert!" You said as you punched his in the arm. 

"Hey that hurts!"

"Stop lying!" You said as you cuddled up closer to him. 

You both stayed like that for a while. Their eyes locked on the TV but their thoughts on eachother. For a long time you just sat there currled up next to eachother. It was as if tme stopped and you were the only two on earth. Jognyhun was the first to break the silence.

"You know this is a boring movie."

"You were the one that picked it out." You said. 

Jognyhun gently brushed your cheek. "I know. But this was mostly an excuse to get you to myself for a few hours." Before you could resond, Jonghyun pulled your chin towards him and brought you in for a sweet kiss. As seconds went by, your kiss began to get more passonite. You felt Jonghyun bite you bottome lip wanting to get in. You let him in, but not without a fight. You both began to battle eachother for dominence as you wedged your tounges in every cornor of eachother's mouth. Both of you were suprised when you were  the one that eventually won. You stayed like that for a while longer until you finally broke a part, gasping for breath. 

"You won." said Jonghyun when he could talk again. "I never lost before in my life. I always win." He sounded kind of dissapointed but mostly suprised that someone beat him at his own game. 

You just put you head on his shoulder and said, "Well now you have lost." 

No one said anything for the rest of the night. You both fell asleep next to eachother dreaming of their future together. Happy that you could hold eachother forever. 

 

Yeah I know. It's short again but I hope you like it! Sorry about the spelling mistaks. Spell check is not working :(. Please comment (love comments) and subscribe! This one was for Blingblinger