Irritate

Dear Diary, I Love You

The next day of school.  You approached your seat as you usually do.  You sat down, opening your textbook, light reading on the subjects that were going to be covered in today's lesson.  The classroom's door was kicked open, girls screamed, calling out their names.  You took a peak from your textbook, watching L. Joe walk in the class with his crew.  He slowly made his way to the seat next to you.  As usual he dropped his bag on the ground, sitting down with his legs up on the table.  You looked at him as he turned toward you.

"What are you looking at?!" He yelled.

You turned your head back to your textbook.  L. Joe smirked, pulling the book from your grasps.

"Yah!" You yelled.

"You wouldn't mind if you let me borrow this now... do you?" L.Joe said evilly.

You your lips in frustration as you kept staring at him.

"Give me my book back." You said nicely.

"Hm... No." L. Joe said.

"Give me my-"

The book was taken out of his hands.  You looked up to see your best friend Taemin.

"She said to give the book back." Taemin said.

"Taemin ah." You said.

L. Joe stood up, his face in Taemins.

"And you are?"  L. Joe asked.

Taemin stared at him.

"Unlike you, I'm someone who isn't a piece of and treats girls with respect." Taemin spat.

L. Joe's tightened his fists, ready to punch Taemin when Mr. Park walked in.

"Enough! Back to your seat Taemin."

Taemin glared at L. Joe before walking to his desk.

L. Joe sat back down, turning toward you.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your book." L. Joe smirked.

During lunch, instead of eating in the cafeteria with Krystal and Taemin, you decided to walk around the campus's garden.  Walking through the fountains and walkways, you made your way towards a big tree.  Its branches opened foreword, its leaves spread apart.  Shade filled through the ground.  You took a seat next to the base of the tree.  You let out a sigh, a tear falling down your cheek.

"Byunghyun ah.  What happened to you?  Do you really don't know who I am?" You asked yourself.

"Where are you Byunghyun.  I missed you so much.  Your right in front of me, but your lost within that person who's pretending to be you."

"What do you we have here?"

You stood up startled.  L. Joe and his crew walked to you.  You attempted to run, but L. Joe blocked your way with his arms.  No where to go, L. Joe leaned his face into yours, leaving only inches of space between the two of you.

"What do you want?" You asked.

L. Joe smirked.

"To see you of course."

You looked up at him.  He looks different.  His hair was blonde, taller, more handsome and not to mention... MEANER!

"Lee Byunghyun." You said.

L. Joe stared at you for a second.

"Never call me by that name!" He yelled.

He punched the tree, making you close your eyes in fright.

"No one is allowed to call me that anymore.  That name is dead to me."

L. Joe started to walk away when you ran up to him, wrapping your arms around his waist.  His eyes widened as his crew's mouth dropped.

"Do you really don't remember me." You whispered.

L. Joe threw your arms off of him, he turned around staring you with his death glares.

"No.  I don't even know who the hell you are! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ME!" L. Joe screamed, before walking away.

You couldn't move.  Tears overflowed as you couldn't help but hope that the Lee Byunghyun you knew, was still there.

'I promised Mrs. Lee I would bring your memories back.  And I will keep that promise.  Byunghyun... wait for me... a little longer.'

Walking home, it was late.  You were studying in the library and lost track of time.  It was dark, you kept walking, scared that someone will pop out at you.  You kept walking, hearing footsteps behind you.  Your eyes widened as you ran without thinking.  The person's steps started to quicken, you were getting tired.  Just before you could run even faster, the man grabbed your wrist, pulling you into his arms.  He covered your mouth before you could say anything.

"Where did that pretty girl go!" A man said.

"I don't know! Let's go! She couldn't be too far." Another man said.

The two of them ran in the opposite direction.  As they disappeared, the man uncovered your mouth, as in instinct you whacked him with your bag.

"You ert!" You screamed.

"Is that what you say to your savior!"

Your eyes widened.  It was L. Joe.

"What-Why were you following me!" You screamed.

"Aish!" L. Joe sank to the ground.

Your eyes grew big.  Through his school uniform there was blood.

"Yah, are you okay?" You asked.

"YOU THINK!?" L. Joe yelled.

"I was just asking! Here, come on." You said, helping him up.

He released his arms from your grasps.

"I don't need your sympathy." L. Joe said starting to walk off.

"You need help! Here come with me." You grabbed his wrist, pulling him with you back to your apartment.

a/n: Hope you guys are enjoying.  Sorry i cut it off :D

Comment~!