Iffy Memory Gain

Dear Diary, I Love You

You opened your door to your apartment, having L. Joe's arms around your neck, supporting him from falling again.

You sat him on the couch as you walked to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

L. Joe, holding onto his stomach in pain, looked around your apartment.

'Its small... I mean... REALLY SMALL!  Does she live here by herself? Wait! WHAT AM I SAYING! I don't even know this girl!'

L. Joe turned to the corner of the room.  He spotted a door open.  He smirked.  He got up sneaking his way into your room.  He noticed and started snooping around.

"Geez does this girl like pink." L. Joe commented.

He walked around towards your bed, he sat down turning his head towards your bed desk to see a picture of you and a boy.  He turned his head slightly to the left as he picked up the frame.

"Psh, probably her boyfriend that dumped her." L. Joe grinned.

He sat it back down, as he stood up, looking through the bookshelves.  He noticed a familiar book, and pulled it out.

"This book... I saw it... in my dreams." He whispered.

"Where did that guy go?" He heard you.

His eyes widened as he put the book in his bag, quickly sitting on your bed.

You walked into your room, and glared.

"What are you doing in my room!" You yelled.

"What? Can't a guy explore?" L. Joe said.

You walked up to him.  He lifted his shirt as you applied medication.

"Ah! That hurts you know!" L. Joe screamed.

"Oh stop being a baby."

L. Joe's eyes widened, as his head started to sting with pain.

Flashback: L. Joe's memories

"Byunghyun whats wrong!" a girl said.

"I got a paper cut!" Byunghyun cried.

"Oh! Oh!"

The little girl took Byunghyun's hand, rushing him in her house.  She grabbed the first aid kit, putting medication on his finger.

"Ah! That hurts!" Byunghyun screamed.

"Oh stop being a baby!" the girl yelled.

End of Flashback.

"Okay all done." You said.

L. Joe looked at you.  You grabbed some big band aids from the first aid kit, as you were about to place them on his stomach, he grabbed both of your arms with his hands.  You looked up at him confused.

"What?" You asked.

"Say that again." He said.

"Say what again? Okay all done?"

"No! Before that." He yelled.

"Oh stop being a baby?" You asked.

L. Joe released you, his mind was going crazy.

You gave him a confused look, continuing to bandage him.  After everything was finished, L. Joe scooped his bag up, heading towards the door.

"I didn't need your sympathy you know." L. Joe said.

"Well I didn't want you bleeding.  What do you think your mom would say." You yelled.

"Well.  Bye." L. Joe said.

"Hey!" You yelled but he already closed the door.

"Pft! Didn't even say thank you that idiot." You said.

You giggled to yourself, still staring at the door.

"Same old Byunghyun, too shy to say thank you.  Not even to your best friend." You smiled before walking into the kitchen to start making dinner.

L. Joe arrived home, his mom started blabbering about something unimportant to him.  He shut his door, throwing his bag on the ground.  He laid on his bed staring at the ceiling.  Remembering about the book, he stood right back up.  He grabbed his bag, ping it, pulling the book from your shelf.  He stared at the cover.

"This book... why does it look so familiar?" L. Joe asked.

He attempted to open it but it was locked.  He put his hands, following the key hole where the key is suppose to go into.

"Great, just great." L. Joe said.

He threw the book as it went underneath his closet drawers.

"Why is it when I'm with that idiot girl... I dream about her... more and more..."