Kidnapped.

Dear Diary, I Love You

A couple days have passed.  Things started to calm down, but you realized that Taemin doesn't come to school anymore.  His group of friends aren't around either.  You were worried about him.  You really missed the Taemin you knew.  L. Joe noticed your discomfort as he saw you staring out at the table you, Krystal and Taemin used to sit at.  L. Joe grasped your hands, squeezing them softly.  You looked up at him, as he kissed your cheek.

"Don't worry about him.  I'm sure hyung is fine, and is on his own ." L. Joe smiled.

You slapped his shoulder.

"Not funny." You said seriously, turning back, talking to Krystal.

L. Joe rubbed his shoulder, pouting.

After school, you told L. Joe you were going to go to your math session.  He told you he will wait for you, but you refused, telling him you will be with Krystal.  He nodded, waving goodbye.  Krystal kissed CAP good bye and walked with you to the math classroom.  The two of you walked up towards the door, seeing a note posted on the door.

Class has been moved to room 201.

You and Krystal looked at each other weirdly.

"This is weird, Mr. Kim never changes rooms." Krystal said.

You nodded.

The two of you arrived at room 201.  You and her opened the door to see the room empty.

"I guess everyone didn't get the message." You said.

"No, the message was only for you two."

You and Krystal turned around, but the door shut, and the lights went off.  The two of you held each other close near each other, holding hands.

"Who's there!" Krystal yelled.

"My my, I haven't seen this beautiful face in such a long time." A man whispered, touching Krystal's face.

"Back off!" Krystal pushed him, hearing him land on a few desks and chairs.

Before you and her could run, hands grabbed your arms and hers, and before you knew it, both of you out.

With L. Joe:

"Hey hyung, didn't you say that __________ will call you when she's done?" Chunji asked CAP.

CAP looked at his watch, he noticed a few hours have passed since your guys math session ended.

"Yeah, where is that girl?" CAP asked.

L. Joe smiled.

"Maybe they went on a girl outing." L. Joe said.

"Maybe." CAP whispered.

The boys were at L. Joe's house playing video games on the Xbox.  CAP's phone rang, he smiled seeing Krystal's face.

"Hey babe, you done?" CAP asked.

"O-oppa." Krystal stuttered.

CAP's smile fell.

"Krystal, what's wrong?" CAP asked.

From the other line, Krystal was tied up in a chair.  You were still out on the floor.  Krystal stared at you.  The person pushed the phone close to her ear, motioning her to continue.  Krystal sniffed, swallowing her tears.

"Oppa, I don't love you anymore." Krystal said seriously while staring at her kidnapper.

"Yah! Krystal, what are you saying!" CAP yelled, standing up.

Teen Top stood up, watching CAP.  L. Joe stared at him confused.

"Oppa, You don't have to worry about me." Krystal said staring at the man in front of her.

Before she could say anything.  The man pulled her phone up to his ear, grinning.

"I'll take very good care of her."

CAP clenched his hands into a fist, squeezing his phone hard.

"YOU BASTARD! WHERE ARE YOU!" CAP yelled.

The man smirked, staring at Krystal.

"Why should I tell you?  I'll just let you know that I'll be taking care of her from now on."

The phone line ended, as the man threw Krystal's phone to the wall, the pieces falling to the ground.

Krystal glared at him.

"Let. Me. Go." Krystal glared.

The man touched Krystal's face, as she spat at him.  The man wiped the spit from his face, slapping her face.

"You should be grateful I didn't kill you." The man glared.

Krystal turned to you, as you started to wake up.

"She's starting to wake, get the chair." The man yelled.

Krystal struggled to get the knots of the ropes out but failed.  She tried moving the chair but she fell to the floor.

"Ah!" Krystal yelped.

The man pulled her chair up, squeezing her shoulders hard.  Krystal screamed in pain.

"Don't you dare think of any tricks." He said.

He moved his lips to her ear.  Kissing her jawline.  Krystal in disgust, she head butted her head into his, as he fell to the floor.

"I'm not the same girl who one fell for an idiot guy like you." Krystal spat.

The man smirked.

Two men pushed a chair with you in it behind Krystal.

"The two of you shut up and be quiet." The man said as he turned towards doors.

The three men stared at Krystal and you, shutting the big metal doors.

"KIM JONGHYUN!!!!" Krystal screamed.  Her voice echoing through the room.