Appa, Eomma.

Dear Diary, I Love You

Teen Top and you arrived at the hospital.  Ricky's parents and L. Joe's parents were there.  L. Joe backed up seeing his parents and more than ever Ricky's parents.


"You!" Ricky's parents yelled pointing at L. Joe.

"Because of you, my son is in there!  What did you do to him huh!" Ricky's father said, tugging on L. Joe's collar.

"Hey!" Mr. Lee yelled.

"Let go of my son, he isn't at fault here."

The hospital doors opened, seeing Ricky being wheeled out.

"Son!" Ricky's mother screamed, running towards him.

L. Joe glared at his mom.

Ricky was semi awake.  He turned to his mom and turned away.

"Ricky!" His mom yelled at him.

"L. Joe hyung.." He whispered.

L. Joe stared at him, as Ricky's father blocked him from seeing his son.

"L. Joe hyung...Minsoo hyung...Chunji hyung, Niel hyung... Chanjo... _________." He repeated everyone's names.

You pushed through Ricky's father, running to his side.

"I'm here Ricky." You said.

Ricky's mother stared at you, more like glaring at you.  She pushed your hands aside.

"Stay away from my son.  ALL OF YOU!" She screamed.

You backed away.  Mrs. Lee caught you.  Glaring at Ricky's mother and father as they wheeled their son to a room.

"What was that all about?!" Niel yelled.

"Ricky's parents don't like me because they think i forced their son to be friends with me. " L. Joe said.

You caressed L. Joe's hair.  He looked up at you with sad eyes.  You gave him a smile, pressing your lips on his forehead.

"I don't think so at all.  You know Ricky more than any of us." You said.

L. Joe gave you a small smile, still staring at Ricky's door.  His parents came out, staring at all you seven.

"What are you doing! Leave! My son has enough problems as it is, and I don't want any of you sticking around him! Understand!" Ricky's father yelled.

CAP was about to get up to punch him in the face, but L. Joe pulled him back.

Ricky's father scoffed at them.

"Think your tough but actually your weaklings."

"APPA!"

Everyone's eyes widened as Ricky was out of bed, limping out of the room.

"Ricky!" You screamed, running up to him, faster than his own mother.

"What do you think your doing! You should be resting!" You screamed at him in horror.

Ricky gave you a smile.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." It was the smile he always gave you to hide his pain.

"No, get to bed now."

You helped him into his bed.

"I'll get a nurse for you."

Ricky grabbed our hand, pulling you towards him.

"I'm okay. Just sit."

Ricky's father rushed in.  Teen Top were by Ricky's side.

"You guys out!" Ricky's father yelled.

"Don't touch my son!" Ricky's mother screamed.

"No you get out!" Ricky screamed.

Ricky winced in pain.  He wasn't suppose to yell, just in case his stitches open in his hips, near his rib cage.

"Ricky!" His mother pushed you out of the way, holding his hand.

Ricky threw his hand out of her grip, causing her to fall to the floor.

"I'm not a baby mother!" Ricky yelled.

"Yoo Chang Hyun!" Ricky's father yelled.

"Don't call me that! I don't want you guys calling me that! You aren't my parents anyways!" Ricky screamed.

Ricky's father and mother's eyes widened.

"How did you know."

"I told him." L. Joe said.

"You two aren't his parents.  I heard you guys talking, about getting rid of him.  That's why he kept staying with me.  Because you two don't think about anything but yourselves.  Now you leave.  You have no business here with Ricky whatsoever, plus.  You aren't his parents anymore." L. Joe glared.

"What on earth are you talking about!"

Mr. Lee walks in with co-signed papers.

"Here are the papers you had signed."

Their eyes widened staring at L. Joe.

"How did you-"

"My uncle was your lawyer." L. Joe smirked.

Mr. Lee took Ricky's 'Parent's' out of the room.  And never will they return.

L. Joe looked at Ricky.

"Are you okay?"

"L. Joe hyung."

"Hm?" L. Joe looked at him.

"Instead of calling you hyung, can I call you Appa?"

L. Joe's eyes widened.  Teen Top started laughing.  Chunji and Changjo fell to the ground laughter, as Niel and Minsoo giggled from behind.

"W-wha why?" L. Joe was now flushed.

"Cause you are like my appa.  You take care of me, feed me, protect me." Ricky smiled.

"Um I don't know if calling me Appa is going to help with that..." L. Joe said.

"Wait! Then that means!" Chunji started laughing hard again before finishing his sentence.

"THAT _________ is Ricky's Eomma!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Now everyone started laughing.

Your face was now flushed, as both you and L. Joe were staring at each other.

"Well well, when did you guys get such a big baby huh?" Krystal popped out of no where with Jessica behind her.

"Y-YAH!" You and L. Joe yelled.

"Eomma! Appa!" Ricky smiled, opening his arms out for the two of you.

You and L. Joe laughed as you stared at him, hugging him back.

"Yes? Our son!"