farewell rihanna i know i changed it

~2ne1 OneShots~

                  

 

                i grabbed the remote from wooyoung changing the channel "yah" he said upset "i want to watch tv" i said pouting "fine but only because your cute" he told me smiling. i sat staring at the blank t.v screen with a bitter sweet smile. i grabbed the glass and drunk another shot numbing my senses.

                 

         "bom is going to kill me" i said running to the cafe bommie just broke up with her ex who left her for his ex just as i turned the corner i bumped into someone. "ow" i whinced in pain "sorry let me help you" my eye's followed the big hand to a arm and the owner of the arm and hand. he had a baby face and was really cute "yes" i said taking it he helped me to my feet "your cute" i let come out i clasped my hand over my mouth. "thanks" he said with a chuckle "so can i get a name" he asked i nodded my head causing him to tilt his "oh yeah i'm sandara park you can call me dara" i told him "wooyoung"  he said back . i stared into his almond shaped brown eye's until he said "i would like to take you out some time is that ok" he asked worried i nodded my head with a big smile on my face "can i see your phone" he asked me. "yes here" i passed him my phone. "here all set call you soon" he said "yup" i answered.

           "come on you guy's help me" i cried to my three bestfriends "what" bom asked "what shoe's should i wear" i asked them "those" chaerin said pointing to the red one's. "thank you" i told them as i slid them on ding dong "it's him" i said panicking "dont worry we got this" minzy said standing "yup just finish" chaerin told me. they stood up to leave when chaerin stopped bom "you stay" she hissed "why" bom cried "because you just broke up with your boyfriend three day's ago" she said  "so" bom asked "so you will be interogating him like he dumped dara for his ex as well" minzy added "fine" bom sad plopping on my bed.

            i came out and the look on his face scared me "to much" i asked "n-no it's f-fine" he stuttered. "well you two should get going" minzy said pushing us to the door "yeah have fun" chaerin said "dont go looking at other girls" bom called "unni" minzy hissed "what" bom asked "time out" chaerin told her shaking her head. "sorry for them" i told him as we got away from the door "no it's ok their cute" he said i pouted crossing my arms "not as cute as you" he told me lightly pinching my cheek.

            we came to a resturant which was huge "come on" he said leading me inside. "your here for" the lady asked us "jang" wooyoung told us "this way" the lady said leading us to a table. wooyoung pulled out the chair for meand i sat down. i was completely amazed with the look of it "i see you like it" wooyoung told me "i love it" i told him smiling "this is one reason why i like you" he told me "and what is that" i asked him "your completely honest and have the most beautiful smile i've seen" he told me i couldnt help but smile.

            we pulled up at my apartment "well this was fun" i told him "i hoped" he told me scratching the back of his neck. i smiled at him. "let's do it again" i told him "let's" a little disapointed i opened the car door. "dara" he asked "yes" i said turning around. his lips caught mine and i could say it was amazing. i walked in the house to see minzy asleep and bom scared out her wit's. "how was it" chaerin asked turning to face me "from the looks it was good" bom said

             2 year's later

             "come on were going to be late" he called i made my way to the car "it's not like i can go any faster" i told him. "we going to be late" he whined "aish i'm in" i said sitting in the car. "how is the baby" he asked rubbing my stomach "good" i said "how are you" he asked before kissing my lips "better" i told him.

              the light was red for a while and i was getting tired. "this is the longest light" wooyoung whined "dont rush" i told him "the appointment isnt until five" i said touching his hand "i know i just excited" he told me smiling "i know" i told him back. the light hit green and we pulled off. suddenly the car started to spin. a loud buzzing noisy cloud my hearing along with yelling. my vision went in and out. i notice a man run up to the car opening the door "are you ok" i nodded as my eye lids shut.

             i woke up hearing beeping. "she's up" i heard bom say minzy eye's where puffy and swollen "what happened" i asked sitting up my hand touch my stomach that had lost the roundnes. "you got into a car accident" chaerin told me "the baby" i mumbled "what" minzy asked "the baby where's the baby" i cried "she's fine" bom said "wooyoung" i said remembering his smile. there eye's didnt meet mine "where is wooyoung" i cried tears falling out "no it cant be" i cried "no no"

           "omma" a voice called "omma" i opened my eye's to dongmin."what" i asked touching his cheek "mommy is crying" he said touching mine. i sat up whiping my face "ah i am" i said "omma dont cry" he said rubbing my arm "ok dongmin" i told him as i picked him up. wooyoung farewell i thought looking at the picture on the night stand.

        sorry if it was rushed