Bom and nichkhun back to black

~2ne1 OneShots~

                      I heard a clicking noise and something get slammed and later ped. i open my eyes to see him packing i sat up rubbing my eye's. "what are you doing" i asked he turned and looked at me. "i have to go" he said before returning to his suitcase. "why what's wrong" i asked knowing it wasn't a business trp. "bommie i cant stay anymore" he said next moving next to me his hands placed on my cheek sending a sad vibe down my back. his hand burned on my face.

           "it's her isnt it" i asked he he inhaled i then knew it was her. he stood and finished packing. i heard the zipper again before he turned gave a weak smile and left out the room. i followed out the room speed walking until i had his wrist in my hand. "dont leave" i said regretting whatever i did. he removed his hand trying not to snatch away. "you love her huh" i asked as spit got caught in my throat. "it's not like that" he said in a low voice.

          "then what is it" i cried a tear fell at his distance. "i have to go" he said putting on his shoes and leaving. i dropped to the ground repeating "dont go". i looked to the wall where our picture hanged. i stood taking the picture down and chucked it across the room.

          2 months later

        "bom can you take this customer" my boss called as i cleaned my station "sure" i called without looking. the woman sat in the chair. once i looked i saw her victoria sitting in my chair. "um i need a flowy look" she requested. once finishing her her she looked at it. "omo it's beautiful" she called touching it. "what is" a males voice asked . "my hair" i looked at the same time she did. nichkhun... "dont you think" she asked but his attention was to me. "hon" she said yaking his arm. "um yes beautiful" he said looking to her.

         "thank you " she said hugging me. "so what's the accasion" my boss asked as i watch victoria gripped his arm. "were getting married" she cried in happiness.

          i walked home in a daze about the whole thing. "two months and he's engaged" i sighed walking up the stair's to my one bed room appartment. "yup" i looked to see nichkhun infront of my door. i caught my breath as i saw him give a smile not his regular smile but one with pitty and full with sorry. feeling upset i planned to just go inside not saying anything. but before i could unlock my door he stopped me. "wait bom" i looked up at him stopping his words."look i'm sorry" he said

         "i dont need your sorry's because while you went back to her i went back to black but not this time because i've also moved on and i dont need your sorry's" i said "bom what's wrong" hearing the voice i knew it was leeteuk  he gave a guilty look as he moved his hand.  he made his way down stairs. "you ok" leeteuk asked i nodded and let us inside the house.

        "so you tell her" junho asked me "no she moved on and there is no reason to have her holding on" nichkhun said getting into his ride. "but the whole thing with victoria is arranged so no feelings are connected" he said to his hyung. "i know but i dont want to hurt her any more" nichkhun said as they pulled off. he began watching bom's house as they disappeared "i love you " he whispered hoping she knew that.

         bom watched as his car while from her house while sitting on the balcony. "love you too" she said as she watch her first love leave. "bommie you ok" leeteuk asked as he peeked out. "yeah just needed some air" she smiled to him but he knew she was hurting. "come let's go inside" he said wrapping his arm around her. bom took a get glance back and mouthed "goodbye".