Let Me Love You TaeMinzy Edition

~2ne1 OneShots~

                 Two dancer's sat in the studio tired out from their practice. the girl sat with a sad look on her face while the boy stared at her through the mirror. it wasn't the first time she was sad about something but she wasn't all ways like this. It started when she got her first boy friend. Chansung her middle school crush. he always told lies but no matter what she for gave him which hurt the boy very much. Cause you se he was always in love with this girl even when chansung paid her no mind.

               but she always show the boy as a friend. "minji-ah" the boy called snapping her out of her sad trans. "buwo" she asked looking at the boy. he then moved back next to her and gave a silly face she laughed at him and pushed his shoulder "yah i'm supposed to be sulking" she said to him frustrated be a little cheered up. "why because you have a hard time getting the moves right" he teased.

                "If any thing you have trouble with the moves" she said back to him. he just gave a yeah right look. "i'm lee Tamin the best dancer in school" he said all high n' mighty. "and i'm gong minzy way better dancer than lee taemin" she said joking around she let out a little laugh and all he could do was stare at her smile.

                 She stopped filling the air go awkward. "you have a pretty smile you should use it more" he said pinching her cheeks.

     "yah" she said lightly hitting him she then rubbed her cheeks. but then showed a sad look again taemin sighed "what happened" he asked knowing thats the only way to make her fell a little better.

     "me and chansung broke up" she sighed. "why " he asked her she began playing with her shirt. "he said he wanted to see other people and it turns out he means sulli"

        "does she know" taemin asked knowing sulli wouldnt do that to minzy. "i told her it's ok i mean she did like him before me" she let a tear fall then said "but why does it hurt so bad". taemin scratched the back off his neck and pulled her into a hug.

          he then thought of a song that fit his agony when she was dating him. he took a deep breath then sung. "you should let me love you let me be the one to give you everything you want and need" minzy looked up at him eyes wet.

           Taemin wiped the tear drop from her eye and gave a weak smile "i know it's to so but will you let me love you" he said to her minzy felt her heartbeat so fast like it would burst out of her chest.  she formed a smile and nodded her head. taemin then took the chance to kiss her lips. which made minzy melt in his arms.

               I Hoped You Liked It ^-^