In The End EunChae

~2ne1 OneShots~

 

                 "chae" dara called to her best friend. "yeah" chaerin answered picking up her stuff. "miss kim wants to see you" chaerin sighed knowing she was in trouble for cutting gym but it took chaerin an hour to straighten her hair and she was not about to let it get sweated out. chaerin walked to the teacher's office heels clicking at every move she made.

                  turning the corner she saw eunhyuk enter the room. "is he in trouble again" she said smirking at here head strong fanboy. you see eunhyuk has like chaerin for a long tim and no matter how hard he tried she would not date him. reason being is she felt he was a player and she well had no time for heart break.

                    she walked in the room seeing miss kim messed with her papers. "good your here" she said not looking up from her stacks of paper's."why didnt you attend my class" she asked looking up.

                   "i had a headache" chaerin lied. "i was tired" eunhyuk said in monotone. she just sighed at their excuses knowing they were lies "i hope your a wake and your headache is gone cause i need you two lovely skipping kids to clean the gym closet"

                  "and hurry up i want to leave soon" she said shooing them off. the began walking to the gym chaerin let out a sigh and eunhyuk just scuffed at the situation he's in. chaerin opened the gym closet door to balls thrown everywhere,equipment put back sloppy looking. "you gotta be kidding me" eunhyuk said kicking a ball. "nope now let's stat i wanna go home" chaerin said walking into the messy room. "how should we do this" he asked. "first lets remove everything" she answered picking up a box.

                    eunhyuk took it away from her "you put the balls away" he demanded as he took the box out. chaerin was shocked at his gesture but went to putting the balls into a long bag/net. after putting the balls away she saw that there was a lot of box and eunhyuk doing it alone would take alot of time. she walked over and took a box and out setting it by the box he had. "arent those a little to heavy" he asked concerned

                      "thanks for worrying but i think i can handle a little box" chaerin said going for one on the top shelf. "if you say so" eunhyuk said as he watched the girl struggle for the box. chaerin turned around noticing him watching. "a little help" she asked frustration written on her face.

                        he just smiled and took down the box and handed it to her. "thanks" she said taking it out. "your welcome" he said taking another box. "so why did you really skip" eunhyuk asked her. "i had a headache" she said again not letting go of the lie. "yeah right" he said not believing her. "and what does that mean" she said looking at him. "it means your lying" he said walking up to her.

                        chaerin looked to the cocky boy and rolled her eyes she went for another box . this time she didnt want any of his help. she reached so high that she was on her tiptoe's. "got it" she said grabbing the box but her foot slipt she closed her eyes waiting for the box to smash on her face but felt nothing.

                        she opened her eyes to eunhyuk hovering over her. "you okay" she was stunned by how close he was. she felt her heart do a flip in her chest. "yah can you get off my hand" he said waving his hand in her face. "y..yeah" she said sitting up she looked around for the pile of equipment but found nothing she then looked up and saw the box still on the shelf. he must have stopped it she thought looking at him making sure is wrist was ok.

                          "thank you" she said in a low but sincere voice. "just dont touch anything" he sighed getting the box. she tried to get up but a pain in her foot stopped her. she didnt want him to know so she played it off.

                          she sat on the bench watching him fix the closet once he finished he locked it up. "let's go" he said signaling her to come on. forgetting about the foot she got up in excitiment just to fall to the ground. "ow" she said holding her ankle."just when were you going to tell me" eunhyuk said walking over to her. "you knew" she asked surprised.

                           "you were pretty obvious" he said as he picked her up. "wait what ar-" before she could finish he said "i'm taking you to the nurse" he said carrying her. she looked at his face which didnt seem to be mad. "thank you again" she said embarrased by her clumsiness. he just smiled and said "wow who knew lee chaerin aka cl would b so clumsy" he teased.

                            chaerin just pouted at him and lightly hit his chest. "yah" she said irritated. "you know i can just drop you" he said to her making her calm down.

                            "there all down" the nurse said finishing wrapping her leg."thanks" said calmly. "your welcome ah eunhyuk-ssi i'll give the key to miss kim for you" she said standing up. "ah thank you" he said handing it over. "your welcome just get her home" she said leaving.

                             "it seems like you have been doing alot for me today" chaerin said looking to the ground eunhyuk looked to the girl and sat next to her. "well you have been off lately is it because of me" he joked.

                             "no" she said smiling he gave her a smile back. chaerin then thought about why she was so off guard around him and why she was so clumsy around him and it was a weird feeling she got that only him made her feel. "maybe it is" she answered he gave a confused look. "you know when you asked me out those days"

                               "yeah you rejected me every time" he said with a nervous smirk. "i dont know why but i was happy but felt that it was an excuse to play with me" she said honestly.  "but for some reason only when i'm with you do i become a clut'"

                               he eunhyuk let a smile form "maybe you like me just as much as i like you" she looked at him ready to disagree "and i dont want to play with if i did don't you think i would have did something by now" he said giving her a look. he has a point i mean he never tried to kiss me or anything she thought. "but if you dont like me then it's your choice" he said standing. "but what if i do" she said . "then i'll ask you again" he said to her gettiing close. leaving their faces inches apart "then ask" chaerin said with a smirk.

                        "will you go out with me" he asked staring into her eye's "yes" chaerin said letting her lips touch his. eunhyuk who was surprised or more shocked kissed back happy knowing she finally said yes