Dance Practice & Night Time "Goodnight, noona!"

Splitting the Difference

[A/N: This chapter will have lots of pictures in it :3]

I walked out of the bathroom with my dress and heels in a bag.  I had changed into a pair of  and waited.  I was wearing a sports bra, sports jacket that was ped, and a pair of shorts.  I got the  ready and put in the .  I was practicing while the boys filed in.  

 

"MINA!  I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, MY DEAR!" yelled 

"Hey Niel!! I missed you too~ ! I'm so glad to see you again," I said.

I greeted the others and we all group hugged. [>_<]

"Guys.  So, TOP Media gave me this set of lyrics, and they asked me to choreograph and find a tune for it.  The song is apparently called 'Supa Luv.' They gave the song to me, wanting it to be like a slow song.  But, I asked them for permission and made it a dance song.  There are some charming CHUNJI parts and some charismatic rapping CAP parts.  NIEL will be up front most of the time in the chorus and he will be the main in the dancing.  It's going to be a dance in a triangular formation, wtih NIEL in front and others flanking on sides and one in the back.  And also, I have a boyfriend," I explained to them, and whispered the last sentence.  

The TEENTOP oppas are very protective over me, and I didn't want them to freak out.  I couldn't tell them my boyfriend was fake, because sometimes the oppas can have big mouths. 

After I told them, they stared at me wtih their mouths agape.  

"Let's get started!" I yelled, and they cheered in response. 

"Phew... They probably didn't hear me right.  That's great,"  I thought.

I taught them the dance.  The CD I had put in the boombox didn't have their voice recordings, and instead they had different voices.  The boys hadn't recorded their voices yet, so we danced along to the others' voices.  I showed them the main dance and explained to them.  I pretended to be NIEL.  

We finished at . [A/N: That says 8:30, and it's at night.] I sat on the floor and chugged a .  I was tired and sweaty.  The SUPA LUV dance routine was very tiring.  We sat in  and talked until 9:00 pm and the boys were picked up by their managers to go back to their dorm.  

"Goodnight, noona!" I heard before they left.

I changed into  and called Taecyeon.  He was waiting outside the building for me and I got in his car. 

My mother was in America visiting my sister, Katy, and my father was on a business trip.  My Mom would be gone for two months and my father would be gone for three.

We drove home and I found Yoogeun sitting on the couch, playing with a .  His favorite animal was a panda.  He was wearing panda slippers and he was still in his day clothes.  

"Taecyeon, why is Yoogeun still in his day clothes?  Why didn't you help him change into pajamas?"

"YEAH HYUNG," Yoogeun nodded, playfully.

"ARRRGHHH, Yoogeun!! I thought you were on my side!" Taecyeon pretended to be heartbroken, "We were watching TV.  But I made him dinner though!! Changing Yoogeun and putting him to bed is your job." Taecyeon smirked, "Good night, dongsaengs!" 

We said goodnight to our older brother.  

"NOONA... I'm so glad you're home!  Taecyeon is not a good noona," Yoogeun giggled.

"I HEARD THAT.  I AM THE BEST NOONA EVER.  EVEN THOUGH I'M YOUR HYUNG," Taecyeon yelled from his room upstairs.

Yoogeun and I exploded into a fit of giggles. 

"Yoogeun~ah, go change into your pajamas, and then Mr. Panda and I will read you a story, arasseo?  Noona has to take a shower, but noona will be back in 2 minutes, because Yoogeun is the best!  Wait for noona, arasseo?  If you need help to change, ask Taecyeon."

"Arasseo, noona." 

Yoogeun waddled upstairs to our shared bedroom and changed.  We had a bunk bed.  I had the top bunk and Yoogeun had the bottom.  We slept that way in case Yoogeun had a bad dream or had trouble sleeping. 

 

I got a pair of pajamas from my closet and walked to the bathroom.  I took a shower and came out.  I dried my hair and tiptoed back into our room.

Yoogeun was already fast asleep on the floor, cuddling with Mr. Panda.  I picked up my sleeping angel and set him down on his bed.  He was holding Mr. Panda.  I turned off the lights and quietly climbed into my bed.

"Goodnight, noona," I heard, right before I drifted away ~