Just best friends' and a rude stranger

Broken hearted to Heart breaker

Hyerin's P.O.V

 

I drag my feet along the road. Why does it hurt so much? I mean it was only a crush. It wasn't suppose to end like this. Well, at least not in my dream. Here I am, crying pathetically. Passer-by are clearly looking at me like I'm a freak. Guess what? It started to rain. Yipee, just my luck. I walk down the street to my home, crying. I was passing by a street and the song that Howon and Dongwoo sang featuring Baby soul started to play. It was called 'crying'. Wow, aren't I lucky? Yes, if you're asking it is Howon and Dongwoo from Infinite. They were part time singers.

I stopped infront of my house. Uniform drenched and stained cheeks. The door was locked. My parents were working. I sighed for the hundred times this day. I took out a spare key from my bagpack and unlocked the door. You think I'm stupid for having a spare key? Call me anything you want. This is called being smart. I thought maybe one day my parents would locked me out so I secretly took the key to a key shop and asked for it to be mould.

I stpped inside and it was so dark. As if i was consume into the darkness. It felt like home. Being in the dark....suits me. I went upstair to my room. I entered it and took out a purple diary inside my drawer. I took out a black pen and wrote. Expressing all my feelings.

 

 

I wish I was invisible...
So people wouldn't see,
 
how ugly,
desperate,
messy,
weird 
and pitiful I look.
 
So people wouldn't see,
 
the dried tears on my face staining it,
the fake smile plastered on my face,
and my eyes that hid the ugly sorrow.
 
I'm so tired crying. I want to stand up but I'm such a failure...a loser.
 
 
 
I cried even more writing that. It was the story of my life. It was my secret. I was scared of getting hurt but I've already felt it. And it hurts so freaking much. My tears wouldn't stop dripping it could already fill three buckets. I lifted my face so the tears would stop but it just made things worse. I'm gonna take my revenge even if it's the last thing I do.
 
After a while, the tears finally stopped. I was determined. I took my luggage and pack all of my things. When it was finished, I took my cellphone and dialed a number. The person didn't answer. I was about to give up but then I remembered I was gonna change. I call it again and after a few rings it finally answered.
 
"Hello? Daehyun speaking."
"It's me."
"Hyerin-ah?? Waegurae?"
"Can I stay at your place for a while?"
"Sure. Anything."
"Thanks and no need to pick up"
"Ara."
"Okay. See you later."
"Annyeong."
"Annyeong."
 
With that I hanged up. The boy earlier was Daehyun. Jung Daehyun to be more precised. He was my only friend. We were the bestest friend since babies. He didn't care if I was fat .Infact, he doesn't even mind how I looked. That was what I liked about him. He was different from the other guys. We were the same age but he was a few months older. He was good looking as Myungsoo. But I only love him as a bestfriend. Nothing more, nothing less. He would always be there if I had a problem. He lent his shoulder if I had to cry. He was perfect. A girls' ideal type. I looked at the purple diary and grabbed it. And went downstair.
 
I looked at the house for the last time before turning my back. I wanted to take a taxi but I walked instead. Maybe I could lose some calories. Besides, his house was only a few blocks from my house.  Again,people were staring. Why wouldn't they? A fat girl walking down the street while dragging her two big luggages. I don't blame them. I am weird. But, that's what makes my unique. I pretend that the stares were because I was popular. And, I smiled unconciously by myself. I didn't notice a boy infront of me and we bump into eachother. He had a deer eyes and it was so so so adorable. His face was baby-ish but that just made him more cuter. He stood up and just walk away without helping me or anything. I scoffed. Tchh, rude much. I stood up and continue to walk like nothing happened.
 
I stood infront of the white mansion. Oh yeah, I left an information. He was freaking rich. But, he live alone since his parents often went away. I rang the doorbell and a guard opened it. He was about to pushed me since I was a stranger, but stopped when he saw it was me. He even led the way to Daehyun. The main door opened and I could saw six blondies slouching on the couch while playing a wii. When the door closed, six pair of eyes were glued to me. And, the one with the curly blonde hair was the first to react.
 
"Noonaaaaaa!!!!!!"
 
He attacked me with his 'bear hug' more like a bone crushing hug. This boy is Zelo, he's a friend of Daehyun and me. They're in the group B.A.P. They all had light blonde hair. But they all have a different hairdo. They consist of leader Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Daehyun himself, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup and Choi Junhong or Zelo. They're all are older than me except Jongup and Zelo, explains why Zelo called me noona. They were like Daehyun, they didn't care what I looked like. They liked me for who I am. Daehyun then started to talk.
 
"Soooo, Hyerin mind explaing?"
 
I told them the whole story including about Myungsoo. They had the sympathy face and I felt like crying but I was already tearing a bit and I even started to sobbed softly. They all then started to state a piece of their minds.
 
"Tell me his address. I'll hunt him down for hurting my precious dongsaeng."
"I'm telling the police."
"What do you want me to do Hyerin-ah? I'l either slaughter him or kill him slowly and painfully."
"Noona, I'll beat him to the pulp for doing that. Just say it and it's done."
"Don't worry noona. You have us."
 
I smiled at them. It felt like I finally have the family I never had. I laughed at all their statements. I looked at them, they were so caring. Daehyun was the last to talk.
 
"I'll enroll in your school and take care of you."
 
He said. Everyone stared at him like it was the stupidest idea but it was the opposite. I felt happy because I had him. But, then Zelo had to ruined the moment.
 
"Yeah! Hyung that's a brilliant idea."
 
Everyone nodded. For the rest of the night we had fun. We chat, watch movies, ate and had a slumber party. B.A.P even stayed for the night.
 
-----
 
Chapter 3 :))
Comment and subscribe is most welcomed.....like always XD
Anyway,I won't be replying comments anymore since my back has a problem so I can't sit for long.And,that's a problem cause I'm using a computer.Mianhae :(( 
 
 
Do you guys mind reading my unnies' story one is "Nerdy Gangster" and the other one is "Thanks for Ruining My Summer,Jerk!".Thanks :)
 
gMdm3.gif
 
*Press the picture*