Major embarassement

Broken hearted to Heart breaker

Hyerin P.O.V

 

I quickly jolted up from bed after hearing the alarm clock. I was happy cause today was valentine's day and I'm planning to give my chocolate to my crush : Kim Myungsoo. I bet he'll drown in the sea of chocolate from his fangirl. I mean what can I say he's perfect. All those fangirls would swoon over him all day long and I wasn't an exception. I would secretly glance at him and you know stalk him. He would change his girlfriend each day but I could care less. I might just have a little chance that I get to be one of his girlfriend even for one day. I'm fat and I won't deny but that doesn't change anything, I'm still human.

Back to the story, shall we? I'm guessing you guys are thinking why I'm waking up this early and by early I mean 4:00 a.m. Simple, I need to make my chocolate. I would do it last night if my parents didn't make me do the chores. I need to be quiet so my parents or Hyemin wouldn't wake up cause I'll be dead before you can even say "zap". So, here I am tip-toeing to the kitchen. Curse the stairs for being so small. I quickly took out all the ingridients I need such as cocoa powder, sugar and bla bla bla.

I mixed the cocoa powder with eggs and sugar and mix it. After doing that, I poured the chocolated into a moulding case in the shape of a heart and put it into the refrigerator. It took half an hour to cool down and hardened. I look at it and it was simply perfect. I dip a spoon into white chocolate and made striped onto the chocolate.

 

 

I smiled triumphly at my hardwork. I took a pink coloured heart shaped box and placed the chocolate in it. I took a ribbon and made a bow. I wiped my imaginary sweat and hug the chocolate. I look at the clock and it showed 5:10 a.m so I tip-toe back to my room and placed it into my bagpack. I showered and wore my uniform. I went back down but I didn't tip-toe cause my parents and Hyemin know that I'll be making breakfast..like I do everyday. I made a simple breakfast consisting of coffee, orange juice, omelette, bacon and hashbrown.

The moment the clock strikes 6:00 a.m, both my parents went downstairs followed by Hyemin. Once they saw me, they quickly frowned and made a face. I knew it was my signal to go away so I did. I went upstair and took my bagpack and bid my parents goodbye.

"Bye umma, appa. Bye dongsaeng-ah."

Before I closed the door I saw Hyemin rolling her eyes at me and my parents pretending to didn't notice me. I rode the bus eventhough my father owns a BMW and a Ferrari, he was scared I would dirtify it's purenessIf I was some retarted person, I would have screamed at them for giving me some tiny attention. Just a goodbye would be enough. But, I didn't. As mean as they are they're still my parents and younger sister. To be honest, I didn't mind that they shun me. I didn't mind that they never wanted me or that the spotlight was always on my sister. We were twin but she was 6 minutes younger. She never called me unnie or even talked to me. She was like Myungsoo or as people called him "L", she was perfect. She was the captain of the cheerleaders, the number 1 athlete and is the valedictorian of the school. She had the looks, the body and the brain. What could a parent want more? While me, I was the fattie, the loser, the nerd, the geek..the nobody.I didn't have friends so I was a loner. I didn't do well in academics cause I don't get tutored like Hyemin. I wasn't good in sport cause I was fat. I have a chubby cheeks and a bird nest hair. I'm the perfect definision of a "loser" while Hyemin was the definision of "perfect"

Without me realizing it, the bus driver was already yelling at me to go down as I have arrived at my destination : school. I bowed my head due to embarassement and went down. Everyone was staring and some even snickered. I was ashamed of myself. Even an old lady wouldn't want me.

As soon as I entered the hallway everybody was staring and even whispering while looking my way. I was wandering why. Eventhough I was a loser, nobody would gice a care to me. I entered my class and my question got answer. I got splashed by a bucket of smoothie. If that was embarassing, I even slipped on my shoes. I gritted my face, closed my eyes tightly and made a fist cause the coldness could kill. I could hear all the laughter cackling around me. I wanted to see who was the mastermind behind this, but my spectacles got stained by the smoothie and all I could see was a blurry image.  Hey,I know that face! It was.....

 

 

Hyemin.

-----

Hye :DD

I finally updated the first chapter!! YAYY!!

Sooooo,how is it?

Comment and subscribe,okay?

By the way,I was wandering if I could add Luhan and the rest of Exo in the story.Luhan would be one of the main character.What do you guys think?

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

Comment replies~

 

 

emogurlz246  on 7-1-2012 13:11:00 says: 

That Hyemin is ANNOYINGLY EVIL!!   :  I know how you feel;))

Baby_Boo  on 6-15-2012 17:12:04 says: 

This sounds really good... ive subscribe on so many fanfics and i aint planning on subscribing to more fics ...BUT this fic sounds really good and the characters, i like both of them ^^ so ILL SUBSCRIBE and ill be waiting for the chapsss :D 

FIGHTING ^^ : Aww,gosh :)) thank you sooooooooo muchhhhh!!!!! *hugs tightly*

TheMusiclover258  on 6-15-2012 12:15:26 says: 

It sounds really interesting!!!!! I can't wait til the first chapter!!!!! :D  : Glad you like it :) And chapter one is already updated.

xohmyitsme  on 6-8-2012 12:56:20 says: 
OHHHHHHHHHHH just the plot sounds good. PLEASE DO UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN ^^ <3  : Oooohhhh,I've updated ;))

shhh_its_me  on 5-12-2012 19:49:31 says: 

sounds interesting :D
update soon ^^  : Thanks ^-^   I've updated XD

kyoung  on 4-27-2012 22:52:54 says: 

Sounds interesting! <3  : Kyaaa!!!!!Thanks :DD

Orangygirl  on 4-23-2012 13:16:50 says: 

Sounds interesting!! Update soon ^^  : Psstt,guess what.I've updated XD

Exo_KM  on 4-22-2012 16:35:44 says: 

Wah~
sounds so interesting!!!!! >_<
I can't wait for an update!!! 
:)   : Hehe,I've already updated.Thank you for supporting me :)