New Kid?

Our Love Story [HIATUS]

Stand By Me [Music Box Version] -- SHINee (Sorry if it doesn't fit the mood, remember you don't have to listen to it ^^)

 

~~~~~EunHee POV~~~~~

“OPPPAAAAAA!!!!!” I shouted from the top of my lungs as I ran down the halls with an album in my hands. I stopped my tracks before I ran into them.

“Hm?” JongHyun responded with a smile.

“Ani, not you!” She said gesturing him to move aside.

“Aish~ Wae?” He complained. “Why don’t you ever talk to me anymore? Am I getting that boring?”

I smiled evilly and nodded my head, “Just kidding! JongHyun Oppa will always be the best!” I said holding my thumbs up, then turned my attention to my fanboying Oppa.

“LOOK WHAT I GOT LAST NIGHT?!” I shoved the album into his face.

“MWOH?!” KiBum said with his eyes widened as he took the album from my hands. “How is it that you got your ‘To Anyone’ album before I did!?”

“Wait! It gets even better!” I said with much joy as I took the album away and opened it. “I GOT THEIR AUTOGRAPH ON IT TOO!!!” I nearly shouted. “KYAH!” I yelled out as my inner fangirl began to come out. “I CAN’T BELIEVE I GOT SANDARA UNNIE’S AUTOGRAPH!!”

“Mwoh?!” He took the album away from me. “My precious CL baby,” he began to caress CL’s face on the cover. “We will be united once again when I get my album, just wait a bit longer.”

“Aish!” MinHo yelled in frustration. “Hyung, will you stop fanboying,” he turned to KiBum, “You’re making me sick,” he said with a disgusted face.

“Yah MinHo,” JinKi suddenly spoke. “Don’t act like you don’t do that, we all know you're much worse with 4Minute,” he said in defense for KiBum. “Especially with HyunA.”

That cause all of us to laugh. From the looks on his face, MinHo was blushing madly.

“Hyung, can’t you just shut up!” He shouted with his cheeks still as rosy as ever.

Just then the school bell rang. “Just forget about MinHo, we all know it’s true,” he turned to me and gave me a death glare. “C’mon, class is about to start! We don’t want to be late, remember what happened last time. C’mon, ppali!” I dragged his arm to class.

When MinHo and I arrived to class, I rushed to my seat next to Hara and plopped myself along with my stuff down, panting like crazy after running from the other side of the S.M. High. Luckily Mr. Dong wasn’t in the classroom yet. I glanced over to MinHo who was sitting in the desk in front of me and gave him a glare.

“Why did we have to run? He’s not even here yet!” I questioned him.

“You’re the one who was in a rush,” he stated. “You’re the one to blame here, not me.”

Knowing what he said was true, I just leaned back and pouted at him. Suddenly all the chattering stopped immediately when Mr. Dong walked in. I noticed he wasn’t alone, there was also another student following him.

I leaned over to Hara who was sitting to the desk next to me, “He’s kind of cute,” I confessed quietly enough for her to hear.
She nodded her head vigorously in agreement to my statement.

When I leaned back towards my seat, I couldn’t help but notice the new kid staring at me. Our eyes met for a moment as I felt the temperature rising in my cheeks. Not wanting to be rude, I flashed a smile at him and he shined it right back.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” he bowed at a perfect 90 degree angle. “Lee TaeMin-imnida. I hope we can become good friends,” he introduced looking straight directly at me. “Please take care of me,” he turned his attention away from me and did another little bow towards the rest of the class. *He’s cute... But not as much as JongIn Oppa*  The small smile on my face expanded into a larger one as TaeMin found a seat next to MinHo.

Class flew by in an instant for the first time and as the bell rang indicated that class was over, I heard a bunch of girls squealing as they walked pass TaeMin. *Urgh, fangirls... But I shouldn’t say anything, I’m part of that group too* I stood up from my seat to greet him along with Hara and MinHo.

“Annyeong~ I’m Choi EunHee,” I introduced as I stuck my hand out for a handshake.

His hand met mine and we shook, “It’s nice to meet you,” he said with a warm smile.

“I’m more of the quiet type around here,” suddenly I heard MinHo and Hara burst into laughter. I shot them a look and returned my attention back to TaeMin. “Well, only in class. Not when I’m with Hara, SHINee, or EXO-K.”

“SHINee? EXO-K?” He cocked his head to one side, slightly confused.

“Ah, that’s right, you don’t know them yet,” I said realizing he was new. “Well EXO-K is a 2nd jjang KingKa group of S.M. High while SHINee the jjang Kingka group of S.M. High,” I informed him. “And that’s MinHo,” I pointed towards his direction. [A/N: I love both EXO-K and SHINee equally! I just needed something for the story, didn’t mean to place EXO-K 2nd... Don’t hurt me... ://]

“Yo,” he simply greeted.

“He’s part SHINee too.”

“I see you got a little fanclub going already, maybe you could be in SHINee too,” said MinHo.

“Ani-yah, I don’t think I can,” said TaeMin backing away from the offer.

“C’Mon it’ll be fun, the guys are awesome!”

“Arasseo, araseseo!”

“Oh and this is Hara,” I introduced briefly. “She’s in a Queenka group called Kara, and she’s always my bestest friend!”
“Annyeong~” Hara said shyly with a small smile.

“It’s nice to meet you all, but I’m getting kind of hungry,” he said rubbing his tummy. “Can we go to lunch now?”
I smiled and nodded my head. “Neh, Let’s go!” And I lead the way to lunch.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 2!

Sorry it took such a long time, but I just came back with LA this weekend 
And I have to do all the schol work that I missed -_____-"

SORRY! I can't update as much as I 'd like to
But school is always over  so just 1 more month!
THEN IT'S MORE UPDATING!! YAY! :DD

Comments are welcomed :DD