Confession

Our Love Story [HIATUS]

Listen to this while reading? --------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6sKVBxTxpk (I'll try to do this for every chapter)

 

~~~~~EunHee POV~~~~~

It was the first day of school, Junior year. I was determined to confess to JongIn Oppa today. After such a long time of holding it in.

I stood outside waiting by the gate for him. As I tip toed to try and spot him, but it was no use, I was to short. Suddenly, I saw ChanYeol's head.

"EUNHEE-AH!!!" I heard SeHun screaming out as he ran towards me with his arms opened wide.

I chuckled as he came crashing to me. "Well, hello to you too."

"Did you wait here long for us?" BaekHyun asked kindly.

"Ani, I just come out not too long ago," I said with a soft smile.

"So how was your first day of Junior year?" KyungSoo questioned.

"Boring, as always."

"Aigoo~" JoonMyun cooed. "Our EunHee is growing up so fast."

"I know!" ChanYeol exclaimed. "You're getting old."

"Yah ChanYeol Sunbae! I'm not as old as you!" I said glaring at him.

"Sunbae? I thought we went over this. Why won't you call me 'oppa'?" He pouted.

"Because you act more childish than I do. Would you prefer 'Ahjusshi?" I turned my head away from him and faced JongIn.

JongIn laughed, "That's my EunHee," he said putting his arm around my neck. "I've taught you well."

"Mwoh?!" ChanYeol widened his eyes and everyone laughed.

"Well, I gotta take this kid home now, see you guys later!" JongIn said as he began walking to my house.

"Don't be doing crazy stuff now!" JoonMyun shouted out.

I chuckled a bit and waved to them "Arasseo!"

Finally we had some alone time. We walked next to each other side by side as we talked about our first day of school. As we continued, silence overcame us. This was my chance to confess. I took a deep breath and spoke.

"JongIn Oppa," I slowly started.

"Hm?" He slightly glanced over to me.

"I like you," I confessed, waiting for his reaction.

He smiled and continued to looke straight ahead, "I like you too EunHee."

"Chinjja?!" I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.

"Of course! You're like my dongsaeng."

"Oh..." My face fell and my heart sank, "Like you're dongsaeng," I managed to spit out

"Yup, you'll always be my little dongsaeng," his eyes curved into little rainbows. "Let's hurry EunHee, it's getting cold you might get sick."

As I was still trying to get over the fact that he only thought of me as his dongsaeng, I felt a light jacket on my shoulders. I looked up to him with rounded eyes and flashed a smile back at me. I felt his arm placed around me as he pulled me closer to him.

*Oppa, if I had one wish, I would wish to stay like this with you forever.*

"Okay, EunHee you're home," he said breaking apart from my side.

"Kamsamnida, Good night and walk home safely," I said handing him his jacket.

He chuckled, "Good night and thanks," I began walking back the way we came from. "Oh wait!" he suddenly said. A smile grew on his face as he reached into his pocket for something. "Here," I placed a ring in the palm of my hand. "I know it's not much but please take it. It's a gift from me to my little dongsaeng"

"Oh, thanks, but I don't anything for you," I felt guitly for not getting him anything.

"It's okay, I have the other half," he smiled and showed me the other half that was slide into his ring finger. "Well, I gotta go now, bye!" He said waving to me

"Bye!" she said waving back.

When she get inside, she greeted her parents once she entered. The house was pretty quiet now that EunJi Unni moved out and went to college. I walked into my room and dropped my backpack to the ground. I bent over and lifted my matress up to get my secret journal. Once I opened it, I flipped to the next open page.

October 5, 2010 Tuesday:

Annyeong JongIn Oppa, I finally confussed to you today, but all I get is the 'friend zone'. I know I'm going to have to let go of you at some point of my life, but I know when I do, I'm not going to be happy with it. I'll always love you though. I don't care how long it takes for you to accept me, but I'm willing to wait until that day comes. You know, even if I ever do let you go, I'll never forget you since you are my first love.
Well, I'm getting tired now so bye
Ppyong~

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you guys think??

Leave comments below!

SUBSCRIBE ^^