To Korea!

Let the Musique Guide You

(Your P.O.V)

Me, Viktoria and Elisa are at the airport right now. We're waiting to board our flight to South Korea.

I think Tricia chose us because we're all good in korean.While we're waiting I might as well let you know how they look.

Viktoria: Boss of the Theather & Acting part of LOL Ent. (I'm boss over the Dancing & Gymnastics part)

Age:20

Hair: Wine Red, goes down to the waist

Length: 165cm

Elisa: Boss of the Makeup & Fashion part of LOL Ent.

Age: 21

Hair: Hazel Brown, goes down to her chest

Length: 163cm

Tricia: Boss of LOL Entertainment

Age: 20

Hair: Dark blonde, goes down to her chest

Length: 172cm

Fun Fact: She likes to call me instead of my real name. Why, I have no idea, but it doesn't bother me.

"!" we suddenly heard a familiar voice yell. We looked up and saw Tricia running at us.

"TRICIA!" I yelled back at her and when she reached us I asked "What are you doing here?"

"I decided to come with you" she said while smiling.

"Yeah, you were lucky. The plane is boarding now so we better hurry!" Elisa said.

When we heard this we hurried to board the plane. Luckily, since the company earns lot of money we got 1st class tickets.

We sat and talked for awhile waiting for the plane to lift. It seems like Tricia left the boss of the Art & Picture, Johan, in charge while we're gone.

"Please fasten your seatbelts" the flight attendants told everyone. When we got up in the air I put my headphones on and listened to music before falling asleep.

 


It's not that good but I'm working on it. Will try to update soon :)