3 Month's Later

Let the Musique Guide You

(Your P.O.V)

It's now been 3 month's since you met the mint guy, or as you prefer to call him, Mintie. Ever since you bumped into him you wondered who this person was.

'An asian with mint hair, must be some kind of celebrity...'

This thought had crossed your mind many times before, but you never bothered to look it up.

"Dust! Come to my office, I have an offer to make." That was your boss, Tricia. Everyone think's she's a really cool person.She's really nice but can also be very serious.

"I'm comin!"

When I got into the office I noticed that my friends, Victoria, from the theather part of the company that lies beside the dance studio, and Elisa, from the makeup and fashion part that shares the building we have the theather part in, where also there.

"Now when you're all here we can begin. My offer is that you go to South Korea and help two entertainments, since both of them requested our assistance. Since you guys are some of my best people here, I want you to go there and help. Are you OK with this?" She asked us in a serious voice. We looked at eachother and figure that this must be prettybig since she's so serious.

"I'll do it" I anwered her.

"Me to!" Victoria anounced.

"And me three!" Elisa also said.

"That's good" Tricia said flashing us a smile "Now let's go have a drink!" she said and we smiled at her and nodded.

Me, Tricia, Victoria and Elisa are actually best friends and spend most of our free time with eachother.

While were walking to Victoria's car (she doesn't drink alcohol so she's always the driver) I wondered witch entertainments it was we where going to work with so I decided to ask.

"Hey, Tricia. What entertainments are we going to?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! It's SM and YG entertainment. They are two of the biggest in Korea" She answered me.

"When are we leaving?" Elisa asked

"Next week" Tricia said before entering the car.

 


I am so sorry for updating for so long. But I haven't had any inspiration latly.

I will try to update soon.