Meet The Fifth Member Of DXI : ❤ Lee Baek Hee ❤

✶ EXO vs. DXI ✶ {иєω ɢιяנ ɢяσυρ} (APPLY CLOSED)

 

 General 

 

SM Reveals Fifth Member of DXI: 'Lee Baek Hee'

                                                                        206013 Views     2359 Comments  

                                             kim-seul-mi-6.jpg?w=627

Fans have been chating about Bee for a long time now, well after they knew that she was Dongahe's sister, JinHae you must be happy! Well you sister is in the same group as you! ofcourse you are happy. She is well JinHae's older sister as we know, she is 19 years old and is the lead rapper and the vocalist, well JinHae seems like you are a better rapper than your unnie...

BaekHee or now better know as her stage name Bee has a very unussual birthday, she was born on 8th day of the 8th month, isnt that awesome? Both sisters BaekHee and JinHae are born in August! well but the only thing is their birthdays have a time periord of only 10 days! Bee is born on 8 and Sky on 18! wow...would you miss that? Her fanclub is Bubz and her clour is yellow, well did they plan it? Both sisters have the colour Yellow! Her fan-club sign is a small animated bee!

As Donghae mentioned them in his tweet again...

pic.twitter.com/aMKeRFOl

Even CL posted about them...

pic.twitter.com/HNz9nTF0

Well looks like DXI is really going to be popular!

here is a picture of Bee!

tumblr_l712eciQLn1qbu1tso1_500.jpg

 


 

{Congratulations to ELF-fishy!}

LOL so funny cuz its me! ^_^