Meet The Third Member Of DXI: ❤ Choi Jihyun ❤

✶ EXO vs. DXI ✶ {иєω ɢιяנ ɢяσυρ} (APPLY CLOSED)

 

 General 

 

SM Reveals Third Member of DXI: 'Choi Jihyun'

                                                                        206013 Views     2359 Comments  

 

tumblr_lwh6ib16le1qgon9ro1_500.jpg

 

Fans have been buzzing since the first and second members have been revealed of new female, rookie group DXI and now here is the third member! 

The third member is called Jihyun, also known as her stage name, Raven, and her nickname Jyun.

Raven's birthday has been stated to be on the 15th of January, she's 19 years old and her height was stated to be 172cm and weight 52kg.

We got the two revealed members to tell us about Raven and this is what they revealed:

"Raven is really quiet and she likes to stare a lot," Violet revealed, smiling. Yunra continued her sentence, "she has very weird sleeping habits, she tends to acts a lot like a ninja." "But she is really mature and motherlike towards the other members, although she is a bit of a kid," Violet continued laughing. "She loves cartoons, especially Barney." Yunra finished before the two of the girls burst out in laughter. 

Just the same as her other members, Raven also revealed her fan profile, her fans are to be called Titans. Her fan color was decided to be Maroon and fan sign, an octagon. 

Once again, the same as her other members, her group position was also revealed on the SM facebook after the release of her teaser. Raven is stated to be a vocalist and the visual of the group. 

She really deserves the position of the visual. 

Below is some pictures of Raven that was found on SM's facebook.

 

       tumblr_ldz2kdehlP1qc7bqj.jpg   tumblr_lv80whhCyI1qjsldro1_500.jpg       

 


 

{Congratulations to kpopgrape151!}