Meet The First Member Of DXI : ❤ Park Hayeon ❤

✶ EXO vs. DXI ✶ {иєω ɢιяנ ɢяσυρ} (APPLY CLOSED)

69860_2009111409000119.gif

 General 

 

SM Reveals First Member of DXI: 'Park Hayeon'

                                                                        204029 Views     3029 Comments  

 

pony_ulzzang_454276_large.png

 

After the long wait, SM has finally revealed the first member of their so called 'twist' for EXO's debut.

The first member of DXI is called Park Hayeon, better known by her stage name, Violet.

Violet was born on the 11th of July, 18 years old and her height was stated to be 170cm and weight 48kg.

When we asked a trainee who trained along side Violet about her personality this is what they said: "Voilet is really creative, pure, intelligent, shy and very hard working, I wasn't surprised she got selected, after all she is very talented."

The 18 year old's brother and sister was soon leaked and it shocked netizens, Violet's siblings are Sandara Park and Sanghyun Park, the 2NE1 visual and the MBLAQ visual. 

Violet's fan profile was later revealed on her twitter, her fans were decided to be called Violaceous. Many netizens found this fun and original, her fan color was decided to be purple and fan sign, a heart. 

Violet's basic profile was later revealed on the SM facebook, SM posted this after her teaser was released on youtube. They stated on the girl's profile, that she managed to nab herself the spot as the lead vocalist and lead dancer.

She really must be multi-talented.

She spent some of her life living in Incheon, her friends said despite all her shyness she really is a child at heart, which really warmed the netizen's hearts. 

Below is some pictures of Violet that was found on SM's facebook.

 

          tumblr_lbrrzjVDyp1qbu1tso1_500.jpg    

 


 

{Congratulations to Purplehearts!}