Chapter 2

My neighbour, My enemy, My lover?

Outside~

 Seohyun was walking down the street to Yoona's house. " Ya! Where are you going?" She turned around, it was Yonghwa running to her. "What are you doing, the party is that way" She ran to Yoona's house and knocked on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

 Yoona opened the door. It was Seohyun, she was wearing grey faded jeans, an ed navy blue cardigan with a white v-neck underneath. 'beautiful' she thought. "what are you doing here?" she asked.

 "I'll explain later, get ready first." Seohyun replied. Yoona ran to her room, grabbed a white hoodie, blue jeans, a pair of socks, and locked the door behind her. "Okay, now what?" she asked.

 Without an explanation, Seohyun dragged Yoona across to Kyuhyun's house. " Ow, ow, ow! you know, I have feet right?" she replied, looking under shoes. "Oh great! The bottom of my shoes looks like uneven grated cheese!" Seohyun rolled her eyes and dragged her to the front door.

~

 "Why are you here?" Kyuhyun asked Yoona. "Because I'm certain I didn't invite you." Yoona sighed, as she turned around to the door.

 Just when she was going to leave, Seohyun grabbed her arm. "If she's not invited, then I'm not going." Kyuhyun just stood frozen for a while, then said "Don't leave! Seohyun, Yoona could stay but don't leave."

~

 Yoona couldn't help but stare at the food Kyuhyun ordered. ' They smell delightful.. and look delicious too.' She drooled, looking left and right. Slowly, she approached one table and shoved the food on the tray down . Grabbing ten cupcakes on another table, and ruthlessly devouring it.

  Kyuhyun came into the room, and he couldn't believe his eyes. A quarter of the food is gone, and let me tell you, the amount of food that was gone can feed a pack of lions."What are you doing?!"

  Yoona ate a pizza slice and said, " What does it look like? I'm eating." Then continued eating.

 " I know you're eating, but isn't that enough for you?!"

 " You even said so yourself, I'm a shikshin."

 " Are you kidding me?! You're not a shikshin, you're a tank! ( for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, think Left 4 Dead tanks) A tanker who eats food instead!"

 Yoona's jaw dropped. "are you implying I'm an overgrown zombie?"

 "Maybe, who am I kidding? Yes! But that's not why I came to you. I came here to talk to you." Then he grabbed her hand, then dragged her somewhere on  the second floor.

 "What do you want to talk about? If it's whimsical comments to embrass me, I'm not going to listen."

 ' Why haven't I thought of that?' he thought. "It's not, don't worry."

  She sighed in relief. " Okay, what is it?"

  " I have a problem." he whispered.

  " Which is? " she replied, still confused.

  " See, I like this person. But I'm not sure if she'll like me. She's someone who finds me annoying. She lives really close around here. And since you know her pretty well, what should I do?' He confessed, his face turning redder.

  '  Hmm.. let's see. Someone you annoy? That's me. Someone who lives really close here. I live across. Finally, someone I know really well.' Her heart was beating fast. 'Wait... C-could it be me? '

   She smiled, then said " Tell her how you feel. " He smiled, then went downstairs. She was confused, then started to follow him. She peaked behind a wall, to find a surprise.

  " I need to tell you something. " He said to the girl. " I love you Seohyun. " Yoona couldn't believe at what she was hearing. She backed away, then ran for the door. She exited Kyuhyun's house and ran to her's. She slammed the door behind her, then fell and started crying.

   ' Why am I crying?'

  I'm back again, as I promised! Wow, this chapter was longer than what I've hoped. Comment and subscribe!