Chapter 3

My neighbour, My enemy, My lover?

Yoona's POV

   It's been a week since the party. Turns out that it was a good-bye party for Kyuhyun. So for now on, I no longer have to deal with that idiot! But... why do I feel a little upset?

   I shrugged as I walked into math class.

 Author's POV

  Yoona waved to Seohyun, but she didn't noticed. Yoona just shrugged, sat beside Seohyun and grabbed her notebook and pencil from her bag. She couldn't help but listen to the conversation.

 " Unnie, ottoke? I like him, but he moved." Said Seohyun, in a worried tone.

 " You still have his number, right ? " asked Yuri. Seohyun nodded.

 " Then invite him to your Birthday. " Yuri suggested, Seohyun smiled.

 " But let's go ask Jessica on what she thinks. " They both got up, and went to the end of the class, finding Jessica fast asleep on her desk. Yuri poked Jessica a couple of times, then shouted some death threats at her, but it still didn't work! ( typical Jessica ^O^ )

 Seungri, who was sitting infront of Jessica grabbed a cucumber from his bag, and put it in front of Jessica's nose. She squealed, grabbed the cucumber and threw it at Seungri's face.

 Almost everyone in the class was laughing. Seungri looked at Yoona, hoping she was laughing too, but frowned. She was too busy doodling in her notebook.

5 years later..

 Yoona (who is 18) sighed at Seungri. "Please Yoona, could we just go out?" pleade Seungri, who is now on his knees. She puts on her glasses, and sighed again. " Seungri, I like you. But not in that kind of way. Now I got to get to class." said Yoona, while she ran to her next class.

 When you enter highschool, a lot of things will change compared to middleschool. More drama, hectic classmates, and a lot of stress. But not for Yoona, the only changes for her were getting glasses, more friends, and Seungri continously asking her out.

 She sat down at the front of the class, sharpening her pencils.

~

 The teacher came into the class with a tall boy following behind him. " Students, please say hello to our new student." The boy stepped infront of the teacher, and bowed. " Annyeong-haseyo Choi Kyuhyun imnida."

 Yoona suddenly stopped at what she was doing, and stood there frozen.


  Woot! Finally got chapter 3 ! Sorry for the delay my readers, but it was so hard to get my hands on the computer from my selfish brother * Gets mad* Ha ha, but I still love him. Anyways, Yoona is in for a heat of stress now. Not only is Seungri trying to ask Yoona to date him ( aww, wish that was me :'< Lol just kidding) but her enemy has come back into her life. 

 Be sure to subscribe and comment!